shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani - Endless love

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cici

Rough_Rock
I am new here. I am thinking about reset my ring, and lately I've been seriously thinking about Ritani Endless Love ring, except my center stone is a marquise. I need opinion on if this will look okay. Any opinion will be greatly appriciated. Thanks.

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
I think it would look lovely! Is there a picture somewhere that we could look at (perhaps from the Ritani website)?

Daniela

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Hi Cici, I am doing the same thing although i have a round brilliant, I think any shape would look great surrounded by pave''!!! Good luck. Are you having it custom made?

cici

Rough_Rock
Here''s a picture with round. I can''t find a picture with marquise, that''s why I a little questionable on this one. I am planning to send my ring to Ritani and have them set it. Does it mean cutom made?
mingagreen, are you getting the matching band too? If so, one or two band?

79425.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Well I am not doing the exact Ritani ring, I am having a ring custom made by a local jeweler, and it will be similar to Ritani but also combining some other styles, such as having my diamond prong set rather than bezel, etc.
Cici, have you contacted Ritani about setting your ring, because I heard conflicting stories regarding having a ring reset. If you do a search on here you will see what I mean. Good luck.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Hi Cici, I found a ring on pearlmansjewelers.com under Alex Soldier. Looks nice!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Here it is! I''ve also heard that Ritani won''t necessarily re-set a stone--that they like to use their own....but don''t quote me on that, it''d be worth contacting them. Good luck!

mqritstyle.jpg

cici

Rough_Rock
mingagreen, the ring looks real nice. Do you have a price on the ring?
I talked to my jeweler who called Ritani for me; she didn''t tell me that they won''t do it. She actually said they are really accommodating. I asked for two row pave or large pave, they even quoted price for me on that. But thanks for the heads up, I will go see her soon, so I will make sure Ritani won''t have problem reset the ring.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Hi Cici, that ring is plat. and is paved w/ 114 diamonds. It will accomodate a .7 to 1.3 diamond. The price for the setting is $4,360. If you went the custom route I am sure you would save a bunch. I don''t know how to post a link but check out pearlmans.com, there are alot of designers featured on that site including Ritani. I have never seen a Ritani w/ a marquis stone set in it, but if they will do it that is wonderful. The general assumption is they will reset a diamond if it is already set but they are said to be picky about size. I don''t know and never really looked into it b/c the ring I am having made will contain all of my own diamonds. Best of luck and have fun planning this, it is exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results