shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Design - BE 3ct Antique Cushion

CalmerPalmer

Rough_Rock
Hi guys :wavey:

Thank you again for all your helpful comments on my previous thread [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/3ct-chunky-cushion-aset-image-thoughts-please.206618/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/3ct-chunky-cushion-aset-image-thoughts-please.206618/[/URL]

To update, I am in the process of figuring out the ring design and would like to ask your input on something please. Here are some initial pictures that I received, and I've got a few thoughts/modifications that I have already communicated to Mark. I'm leaning towards keeping the overall design simple but with an/a couple of interesting detail (hence the metal halo as seen from the top - I am making sure that there is no air line though). I did try on a few split shank rings but they don't look great on me for some reason..

My question is this - should I add something to the gallery of the ring? Something like fleur de lis/the Sophie from loveaffairdiamonds or others (welcome suggestions!) that makes it more unexpected when viewed from the side? I'm thinking this can potentially be something that can be added on all four sides (I'm also requesting that the shank is not cathedral so there is space). Or, is it not going to be that noticeable and will be more hassle than its worth?

Thank you!!

_23577.jpg

cs5.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I had a ring made with the custom bench at ERD/BE and they were able to add a lotus petal motif to my side basket. I think it will be a nice touch.

img_2197.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it. Sincerely.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous design! I love the simple elegance of it. I also love love love the cathedral shank, but you should change whatever your heart tells you.

The suggestion of Pandabee will work nicely with your design as well. Another idea could be to add a little french cut stone on each side:

_23581.jpg

_23582.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your center stone is such a beauty: keeping the sides open allows for better cleaning and will retain an unlimited view on the side of the diamond.

This i one of my rings which has engraving on the upper cup. My ring is by Victor, but BE just finished a ring with a rubellite for me and they have a very skilled engraver too.

_23583.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results