shape
carat
color
clarity

Richard Sherwood

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icelovr

Shiny_Rock
Well I just had to meet the man...so off to Sarasota I went. Jewelry clutched in my little hand, I met Rich and let me tell you - it was worth every minute of the 4 hour plane ride, the 2.25 hour drive and wait while he worked his magic. He was not only very skilled and knowledgable, but very patient and friendly. He took his time w/ every piece - he spent 5 hours appraising our jewelry and I felt each piece got his undivided attention. Although I forgot the GIA certs at home (many states away), he was understanding and we worked around my lapse in memory. Overall - I can''t say enough about him. I feel my appraisals were very accurate and in fact for all the cases, Rich didn''t know what I paid for each peice before he did the appraisal yet, when all was said and done, all of the pieces appraised higher than I paid for them...also, he knows a custom designer in the same building - I checked out some of the designer''s work and it''s spactacular!...My only dilemma know is between Glen (the designer) and M. Morrell....

IMO - Any need for appraisals - Rich Sherwood is the one to see...

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
He's in the process of appraising my ring. He's been very helpful and has promptly answered all of my e-mailed questions....even with a major hurricane going on.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
She likes me! She likes me!

Heh heh heh... It was a blast appraising your jewelry, Ice. You've got great taste, killer jewelry and know how to buy right. You're a prime example of how focused study via PriceScope and other internet resources can empower a consumer into a discriminating judge of beauty, quality and value.

I enjoyed you and that dashing fellow with you as well (that was your husband, wasn't it?). Thanks for making the trip all the way down, although I know the pull of the ocean must have played it's part in getting you here as well. Pretty nice beaches, eh?

My fax number is 941-330-9583 when you get around to faxing those GIA reports.

Thanks!

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
John (ep with the long nose), I'm on it. What a gorgeous stone!!!!!!!!!!

I took a break for a glass of wine, then next thing I know it was two...

I'll be emailing you tomorrow with the results. What a beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results