shape
carat
color
clarity

Rhino ??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
EM%20140FVS2%20finished.jpg

Rhino,
I am interested in the Vatche Royal Crown (how do you pronounce that anyway) setting but I don''t like the idea of 2 larger prongs but then I came across this picture of a 1.4ct in setting #923 in your gallery of settings page. I love the fact that it has the beautiful profile of the Royal Crown but yet from the top it has 6 evenly spaced like sized prongs. Is this a custom make or does the #923 always come like this?

Thanks,
Jenny

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
PM this to him.

He responds very quickly.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/10/2005 9:27:25 AM
Author:jennyann2
EM%20140FVS2%20finished.jpg

Rhino,
I am interested in the Vatche Royal Crown (how do you pronounce that anyway) setting but I don''t like the idea of 2 larger prongs but then I came across this picture of a 1.4ct in setting #923 in your gallery of settings page. I love the fact that it has the beautiful profile of the Royal Crown but yet from the top it has 6 evenly spaced like sized prongs. Is this a custom make or does the #923 always come like this?

Thanks,
Jenny
Always comes like that Jenny. Thanks for the question.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/10/2005 12:54:37 PM
Author: jennyann2
I'm sorry but how do I do that?

Thanks for your help!
(oups... posting in the same time
1.gif
)

You may want to use the e-mail address on Good Old Gold, but private messages here can be sent by going to a user's profile. That means: find any post by Jonathan, click on his avatar picture and select "send private message" on the page that oppens.
35.gif

Did you see the Royal Crown picture on the DVatche website ? (below) It seems to have six even prongs by default...

926-b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results