shape
carat
color
clarity

Review of a stone, Round Cut, 0.65k, F, VS2

Kwerk

Rough_Rock
Hello, I'm looking to purchase a stone for an engagement ring, and I stumbled upon this one. Looks great to me, but I'm not a pro. It's about $3150 for this diamond. Would I be getting a steal or being taken for a ride? I was hoping to pay a max of $3000 for a stone but if this one is a real specimen I may be convinced.

Thanks for all your help!

diamond_56.jpg

diamond_57.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kwerk|1426969605|3850701 said:
Hello, I'm looking to purchase a stone for an engagement ring, and I stumbled upon this one. Looks great to me, but I'm not a pro. It's about $3150 for this diamond. Would I be getting a steal or being taken for a ride? I was hoping to pay a max of $3000 for a stone but if this one is a real specimen I may be convinced.

Thanks for all your help!

Not a steal but not being taken for a ride either. GOG provides all the info needed to evaluate a stone and see that it has good
light return. That extra info cost money.

For the money, I would go with a lower color and try to get a larger size...but your needs may be different than mine :cheeky: .

Kwerk

Rough_Rock
Those look beautiful, thanks!

I think I'm ready to make a purchase this week online, so if anyone has a recommendation for a quality stone which will hopefully hold its value around my specs please please feel free to link it to me.

Much love to all of you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results