shape
carat
color
clarity

REVIEW: ID Jewlery

nycevan

Rough_Rock
My original experience:

I came to ID Jewelry on recommendation from friends and my research online / pricescope. I was hesitant on going to the diamond district to purchase my engagement ring, however I knew after doing my homework that I should be in good hands, and thankfully I was right! The level of service was outstanding! I met with Yekutiel who was professional and made the buying process enjoyable. He is truly a people person in addition to being an honest businessman. He will give a professional recommendation based on your needs /budget and won't try and extract every dollar from you. I actually came in under budget with a great looking , clean stone that my fiance loves ! He is my now my go to jeweler based on the trust he has built with me and extremely fair pricing.

I also came back recently for another large purchase and was treated with the same level of professionalism and trust! The ID family will certainly take care of you , give you fair pricing, and most importantly be honest with you. They will give their professional recommendation when NOT to spend extra money in addition to their other helpful advice.

I have been a long time reader but never really post on the site. I have to say ID Jewelry deserves my post and a great review!

2595.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rings are gorgeous! :love: :appl: Thanks for reviewing your good experiences with IDJ!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the review.... it's very helpful for other buyers and yes I wholeheartedly agree that IDJ is an awesome vendor. I have only dealt with Luann and she is super awesome, honest and professional.

So can we see more photos of your gorgeous set?....pretty please? =)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! We need details either here or in the SMTB thread!

nycevan

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the encouraging replies! I will be sure to post full specs when I have a moment I am currently not home but do not recall all the finer details off the top of my head. I do know the cut, polish , and symmetry are all excellent. Weight is 1.41, SI1 , G on color. The stone does report as strong blue for fluorescence however so far in all types of light I see no adverse effects or anything that is terribly concerning, perhaps a tiny hint of oily in certain sunlight so subtle that its likely my mind playing tricks due to over reading :lol: (I know there are different opinions on fluorescence). I will reply later with the dimensions! I also want to thank this forum / members for all the educational and helpful information.

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
lovely set and
the round diamond is beautiful on your hand. Perfect size.

What is your ring size?

nycevan

Rough_Rock
My wife's ring size is a 5 . I agree the stone fits her finger and hand nicely. It pops without being over exaggerated .We are both happy. I didn't think buying jewelry for her could be so exciting :lol: . I like the educational part plus I find the stone world fascinating, with all the different ways performance can be affected.

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring! Woww!

Cheers to IDJ. I agree!! Working with them now. Very patient and professional! The experience has been wonderful so far! All via mail, FYI

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results