shape
carat
color
clarity

returns policy from Brian Gavin diamonds

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
Just found out my husband has ordered something from BG - it is not a custom piece - a standard necklace.
Now I have no idea if it will look good on me as it is in Rose gold and I have never worn rose gold. Can anyone tell me what their return policy is?

i don't want to email and make a fuss - so just checking quietly :loopy:

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Per the return policy stated on their website: "Brian Gavin Diamonds extends a 15 day inspection period on all diamonds and jewelry. Day 1 is the day that you receive the package."

I wish my husband would buy me jewelry, I'm jealous! I hope it's lovely!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks diamond seeker and rainbow radish - really appreciate your help

It is the petal necklace in rose gold - I was being a typical pricescoper and debating endlessly wether I should get it or not or wait for a pearl pendant etc etc etc :wall:

When he said - I am buying it for a present and that is that - no more discussion :dance: :silenced: - so of course have been quietly panicking about what if I don't like it - I feel reassured and more calm knowing if for some reason rose gold doest suit me I can return it

My last piece by BG was beautiful - so it was more about my taste iykwim

thanks all :wavey:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
D2B|1454319170|3985059 said:
Thanks diamond seeker and rainbow radish - really appreciate your help

It is the petal necklace in rose gold - I was being a typical pricescoper and debating endlessly wether I should get it or not or wait for a pearl pendant etc etc etc :wall:

When he said - I am buying it for a present and that is that - no more discussion :dance: :silenced: - so of course have been quietly panicking about what if I don't like it - I feel reassured and more calm knowing if for some reason rose gold doest suit me I can return it

My last piece by BG was beautiful - so it was more about my taste iykwim

thanks all :wavey:

One of my all time best clients loves to buy jewelry for his wife and when he was running a very successful business also for some of his executives to be able to give to their wives. (He and his leadership team worked crazy hard and long hours. Sometimes he would call one of them in when things had been super hectic and tell them, "You need to give this to your wife just to remind her how much you appreciate her support".)

One time we were talking about a friend who was thinking about getting a piece for his wife who was afraid she might not like it. He said to me, "Wink, the first time my wife says she does not like a piece I give her will be the last time I buy her a piece of jewelry."

I am not suggesting your husband would have such a hard line position, but I will suggest that he has gone out on a limb for you to get you something special. Please be sure to WANT to love the piece and don't be surprised when you do. I am thinking that since you were already considering it that you are going to be extremely happy with both the lovely thought of your husband, but also with the quality of the Brian Gavin piece.

We will all be wishing for you to love it.

Wink

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh goodness, I feel very sorry for any woman who has a self-centered husband like Wink just mentioned. My husband thankfully wants ME to be happy with my jewelry pieces and is not giving to please himself or his ego.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1454339040|3985112 said:
Oh goodness, I feel very sorry for any woman who has a self-centered husband like Wink just mentioned. My husband thankfully wants ME to be happy with my jewelry pieces and is not giving to please himself or his ego.

My thoughts *exactly* ...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband DOES NOT buy things like that for me without my involvement. If he surprised me like that, we'd have bigger issues, like the fact that he stopped listening to me, and "don't you know me?" I have friends married to people who are "surprisers" and then get butthurt when the recipient isn't totally in love with the gift. If you're spending that kind of money on someone else, you should be including them in the process, and you should probably know them well enough by now to know they HATE you surprising them like that.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
diamondseeker2006|1454339040|3985112 said:

I must not have said it well enough. He spends a great deal of time with his wife when he is not working and knows much about that she likes. He is one of the kindest and most considerate men I know, but would find something else to give her if she did not like his choice for her.

I am just saying that the OP's husband saw her wanting this piece and bought it, and I sincerely hope that she loves it.

Sorry if I did not express my thoughts well enough for you to know how much I mean that.

As for the lady in my story, she has often told me that she considers herself one of the luckiest women alive. If you knew them you would agree.

Wink

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Wink! It was his remark that was the problematic part, but maybe/hopefully? he was just teasing?

We sadly see guys on here occasionally with that kind of attitude. They might be choosing a setting that THEY like (which might be hideous to us) and they don't seem interested in knowing what their girlfriend would like. It just reminded me of that!

(As others have said, my husband definitely always lets me make a specific wishlist or choose what I want. That way, we are both very happy in the end!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results