shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendations for reputable online jewelers HELP~

j02261982

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I''m fairly new here and find Pricescope so hoping that I would find some useful info in my decision making process when it comes to rings!

I am on the hunt of my wedding band, and came across Anjolee, Adiamor, Diamond Ideals and Dreamstone aside from those most reputable ones such as Blue Niles, White Flash, Gold old Gold, etc.

So far I think the prices that Anjolee and Adimore offered are quite reasonable, and the quality seems pretty nice, but I am not sure if I should go with the more reputable jewelers (which will be more expensive) or should I trust Anjolee or Adiamore which their prices are sitting at about $200 cheaper.

I would like to see see if anyone have experience with these jewelers, or which jewelers you guys have worked with and will recommend?

Thanks so much in advance,
Z

SJ3

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I can only tell you about my experiences, GOG was very helpful especially all their knowledge, and James Allen was fantastic from top to bottom with their customer service, selection and return policies. I just recently purchased from them and I would do it all over again in a second.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've worked with Brian Gavin Diamonds, Wink at High Performance Diamonds, Pearlmans Jewelers and ID Jewelry happily.

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
I've worked with Whiteflash and they've always bent over backwards to make it perfect. I've also received answers to my queries and good service from BGD. I've just recently started the process of having a ring replaced with V Canera since I can't get it through WF. They've been lovely so far. For reference, when I first shopped online I was using B2C because it was less expensive. They drop shipped so I had to beg for idealscope images and ASET. A few weeks later they called me up asking which images I had requested again?! LOL. There's a huge difference in service AND the quality of diamonds IMO.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let's see...Good Old Gold, WhiteFlash, and Pearlman's have been where the most of my fine jewelry has come from over the last 8 years. For custom pieces, I recommend Victor Canera and Caysie van Bebber. Just remember that you generally get what you pay for, and I really value quality as the #1 factor in my buying decisions.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results