shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ciger

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

Does anyone have this setting or something similar who can include hand pictures, both profile and from the top? I''m interested in the basket style (I''ve also heard people call it "single prong"), and I like that the basket on this one is a bit thick. I might like it a teeny bit more if more of the stone were showing, but I think the overall effect is gorgeous. If anyone has pics to share - especially if they are 2ct and under, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

whiteflash4_ps.jpg

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2005 10:15:40 AM
Author:ciger
Hi All,

Does anyone have this setting or something similar who can include hand pictures, both profile and from the top? I'm interested in the basket style (I've also heard people call it 'single prong'), and I like that the basket on this one is a bit thick. I might like it a teeny bit more if more of the stone were showing, but I think the overall effect is gorgeous. If anyone has pics to share - especially if they are 2ct and under, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
Hello Ciger.

That ring belongs to Solange, a regular Pricescope contributor. More photos can be found in this thread (hand shots p. 2).

ciger

Rough_Rock
Thanks, John. Yes, I knew it was from Solange, but I was hoping that someone had some hand pictures of it with a slightly smaller stone...I can''t figure out if I love the setting or if I''m just dazzled by the size of her stone! Mine would be somewhere between 1.5 and 2ct, so I assume that would slightly change the dimensions and the overall look of the ring. If you have any thoughts on that, I''d love to hear them. Thanks!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This one
is precisely 2 cts

There should be more on the ''Show me the ring'' forum. Try a search.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2005 10:33:16 AM
Author: ciger

Thanks, John. Yes, I knew it was from Solange, but I was hoping that someone had some hand pictures of it with a slightly smaller stone...I can''t figure out if I love the setting or if I''m just dazzled by the size of her stone! Mine would be somewhere between 1.5 and 2ct, so I assume that would slightly change the dimensions and the overall look of the ring. If you have any thoughts on that, I''d love to hear them. Thanks!
Ok, not a hand shot, but here is the Tiffany Knife-Edge setting with a smaller diamond.

ForCiger.jpg

ciger

Rough_Rock
Thanks! Is that really the same setting? The head looks different - more like a W than a solid basket, and also thinner. I guess it just looks different with a smaller stone. How do people ever figure out what they like without trying things on?? I tried on a Tiffany setting at Tiffany and didn''t like it at all, but I think this one looks different, although you never know...

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
If you didn''t like the tiffany ring at tiffany, I would NOT buy the WF version without trying it on if at all possible! Since it is a close replica you may find the same problem! There are many variations on this thin solitaire theme, I hope you find one that works for you! Maybe you can isolate what wasn''t your favorite - the prongs maybe? and see if WF will make one custom to your preference.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results