shape
carat
color
clarity

Reaching out to my fellow PSers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IluvEmeralds

Shiny_Rock
Okay so I''m reaching out my fellow appraisers for help here. I''ve searched the PS database and appraisers.org for a local appraiser/gemologist who can take a look at a diamond that me and my FF just purchased. I''d like to have the cert verified before I continue any further in the purchase. I''ve already spoken to Rich, and I''m going to have him do the final cert for insurance once I finish my custom setting...BUT.....

I need help finding a REPUTABLE gemologist to verify the cert on my center EC, and I don''t want to use the jeweler I''m going through for my set. (For obvious reasons) I live in Jacksonvlle FL. Anyone know of anyone in the local area....??

Ideas are greatly appreciated..thanks PSers!!
emteeth.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 9:43:00 PM
Author:IluvEmeralds
Okay so I''m reaching out my fellow appraisers for help here. I''ve searched the PS database and appraisers.org for a local appraiser/gemologist who can take a look at a diamond that me and my FF just purchased. I''d like to have the cert verified before I continue any further in the purchase. I''ve already spoken to Rich, and I''m going to have him do the final cert for insurance once I finish my custom setting...BUT.....

I need help finding a REPUTABLE gemologist to verify the cert on my center EC, and I don''t want to use the jeweler I''m going through for my set. (For obvious reasons) I live in Jacksonvlle FL. Anyone know of anyone in the local area....??

Ideas are greatly appreciated..thanks PSers!!
emteeth.gif

I would actually ask Richard and a couple of the other PS-recommended appraisers if they know of anyone they can recommend in your area.
That would be your best bet imo.

Also just giving you a bump
5.gif

IluvEmeralds

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results