shape
carat
color
clarity

re: new project - bezel set vintage cut studs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
thanks to my lurking and all the amazing info here I have decided that I really need to get myself a pair of diamond studs

you guys are enablers!
31.gif

I love old cuts (and have a nice warm omc for my ering) and have been thinking warm transitionals or oecs are the way to go

firstly I was wondering if anyone could advise me which of these two cuts would be better for studs?

I am wanting around a 4mm spread plus the bezel and have even followed the advice here and been wearing some czs to get a real life perspective
28.gif

(it seems my ears are little and anything bigger gets too close to the edge of my lobe!!)

secondly I was looking for setting inspiration here and managed to find a customised version of BGD''s handmade bezels that I love with inside millgrain

but I was sure there was a picture here of some double bezel inside only millgrain studs - like the centre section of chronos stunning ring

or did I dream those up??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results