shape
carat
color
clarity

RDG closing down!!!

nzdiamondlover

Rough_Rock
From their facebook,

"Thanks for all the support and interest in our work over these last few years, its time for a change and Ken Robinson is retiring while the guys are moving on to do their own new and exciting things.

We are starting a huge CLOSING DOWN SALE next tuesday the 29th, all of our one of a kind handmade items instore will be heavily discounted. This will be the first and only time RDG is on sale so its an extremely rare opportunity to acquire one of our handmade treasures. All pieces must be sold."

So sad to see this, really hoping the boys will open their own store! Was my dream for them to make my ring one day.

ps. sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, please forgive a newbie :)

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry to hear that. I love their exquisite craftsmanship and would love a piece of their work before it disappears forever. Do they have a link to their closeout sale? I can't find one on their website.

nzdiamondlover

Rough_Rock
Hi thecat,

Sadly I think it's only in their store in Auckland NZ. I don't think they sell online ;(

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
nzdiamondlover|1406190267|3719668 said:
Hi thecat,

Sadly I think it's only in their store in Auckland NZ. I don't think they sell online ;(

Thanks for the info, nzdiamondlover.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I was very sad to hear they are closing their store, but Mike and David will be starting a new venture where they will still be creating beautiful jewelry. When they are ready, I'm sure they will make an announcement. =)

I wish I lived closer to them so that I could take advantage of their sale!!! I know that I'm so happy I got my orchid ring from Mike and will treasure my RDG piece and would love to add a couple more pretties!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results