shape
carat
color
clarity

RB or oval with Marquise sidestones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

pinkie621

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the link! and good point about the snags. I have always wondered how people wear those schlumberger monstrosities, I have very simple taste and can''t see myself pulling one of those off!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 7:53:24 PM
Author: pinkie621
Thanks for the link! and good point about the snags. I have always wondered how people wear those schlumberger monstrosities, I have very simple taste and can''t see myself pulling one of those off!!

That would be the correct word. REALLY don''t care for the ''two bees'' above or the ''rosebud'' with its horrid side view.

pinkie621

Rough_Rock
Yes I actually agree, I don''t like to call anything ugly but these are all quite extreme.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it would look really nice with an oval since they're both long... unless the marquise were tiny or the round really big.

ETA:

I didn't realize you were doing FOUR marquise... I didn't click the links before. I thought you were doing TWO marquise on either side of a diamond like this:

-o- or -0-

I've seen *this* before and thought it was very pretty.... I absolutely second the concerns about poky rings. Might be nice for a special occasion wear it twice a year ring, but for a daily ring? Oh heck no!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I believe that is the "Bee" ring, which frankly, even within Tiffany & Co is considered a "monstrosity". It''s certainly for a certain type of clientelle who enjoy the look, but the mixing of stones shapes, the metal colors and just the setting of these two unmatcheables...spells: I''m not buying one of those for myself in the near future...

But again, there are people who truly favor them. To each his own...

Pinkie I really like how unique your setting sounds! I can''t wait to see how it turns out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results