shape
carat
color
clarity

Radiant Cut...Need Opions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Crue4

Rough_Rock
Here are the stats:

GIA Certified
Cut-Corned Square Modified Brilliant
6.47 x 6.41 x 4.21mm
1.34 carat
Color: F
Clarity: SI 1
Depth: 65.7%
Table: 70%
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
Flour: None
Culet: None
Girdle: Extemely Thin To Thick

Price is $7300, please tell me what you think good bad or otherwise, Price? Quality?.. The stone is absolute "white" and beautiful, no crushed iced look, really sparkles like a round brilliant... Let me know about what you think like the Depth and table Percentages, cause I don't know much about all of that. Will post a pic once I purchase it. Please help a newbie....

Crue4

Rough_Rock
Yes I have seen the ring, looked at it under all magnification and it is pure and beautiful...And I talked to the jeweler about the girdle and he doesn't think it is a problem...

What are your impressions of the overall dimensions and such?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds good to me, for what this matters
1.gif

And for a professional opinion, there are some standards for evaluating rads' proportions (LINK) you may want to inspect. With no way to rank this stone's brilliance other than your impression, all the numbers say sounds ok...

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Crue,

It is much easier to follow a thread if you continue to post on one thread rather than start three on the same subject. If you want additional attention to the thread, just post a reply with the word "bump" in the message portion so that it will go back to the top of the message board.

As I said in one of your other posts, still same concerns, the most serious is the "extremely thin" portion of the girdle. Of course the jeweller will tell you it is not a concern because he wants to sell the stone. If you feel this is the stone for you, you may want to have an independant appraiser look at it and give you an unbias opinion. A few extra dollars spent now may avoid problems later. I speak from experience here! I never knew you could chip a diamond until it happened to me. Because of my experience I found a medium girdle radiant stone for a replacement.

What ever you decide, good luck and enjoy your purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results