shape
carat
color
clarity

Question RE whiteflash glamour photos

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
Hi again,
I'm wondering on people's experience regarding whiteflash's glamour photos service
I received a shipment notification email this morning and it is the first I had heard from them since placing the order,
If you read my other thread I love whiteflash and would continue to reccomend them. However I'm ever so slightly disheartened by the shipping notification from FedEx being my first & only update I am however super thrilled how fast the order processed but something like a payment received email would of been nice as well & I did request this,
So last time I ordered I got several updates through out the process,
First one was a thank you email
Second was payment received your ring has been sent to production
Third was expected ship date & to let me know everything was running smoothly and no delays
And then I got the shipment notification a few days later and exactly the same time I received glamour shots of my ring

I have searched all my email boxed to make sure they hadn't gone to spam or anything so I'm really confused by it all, I'm sure I'll love the ring I have no doubts & total faith in WF however I was really looking forward to those images as I feel it's a part of the process and makes the purchase that bit more special, so I have waited a few hours now and it's past 10' o clock Friday night over there and they don't operate on weekends so I don't think I'll be getting that special email any time soon, also my ring is shipped so perhaps I just didn't get the photo service this time :(
Has this happened to anyone else?
I feel silly posting asking you about photos but I dunno I really was looking forward to that part,
I follow them on Facebook and love seeing other people glamour shots I couldn't wait to see my own

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
We just ordered my wedding band from WF. We received an order received/payment/est ship email (all in one), then a shipment email and the glamour shots came after the shipment email in a separate email.

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
LoveLikeCrazy|1405739327|3716361 said:
We just ordered my wedding band from WF. We received an order received/payment/est ship email (all in one), then a shipment email and the glamour shots came after the shipment email in a separate email.

Oh that's lovely "lovelikecrazy" were the glamour photos a very long time after the shipment email ?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've usually gotten the WF glamour shots before the item shipped. I would send a quick email to your sales associate or even do an instant chat with them tomorrow through their website to find out about the pics. Good luck!

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
mom2boys|1405744037|3716400 said:
I've usually gotten the WF glamour shots before the item shipped. I would send a quick email to your sales associate or even do an instant chat with them tomorrow through their website to find out about the pics. Good luck!

Ta !
I don't really want to bug them as I feel I've been a pain in the a** already, maybe they are just having a busy period and it slipped their mind to take & or send them. :(

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't always have communication once I have made the order. I didn't even ask the expected time frame at the outset of my last order and did email the other day to find out, because I knew I would be on vacation in a couple of weeks and couldn't have it shipped during that time. It is very possible that since your shipment email was sent on Friday, that the photographer might not have gotten all their photos out by the end of that day. So yours will probably come Monday!

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1405747037|3716428 said:
I don't always have communication once I have made the order. I didn't even ask the expected time frame at the outset of my last order and did email the other day to find out, because I knew I would be on vacation in a couple of weeks and couldn't have it shipped during that time. It is very possible that since your shipment email was sent on Friday, that the photographer might not have gotten all their photos out by the end of that day. So yours will probably come Monday!

Thanks diamond seeker, I did re check the original email they sent out and although it doesn't officially state "payment received" it did have an expected ship date so I assume that is what an order confirmation is, I guess that because I have ordered before they didn't feel the need to walk me through each step which is fine, I'll hang on until Monday and see what happens about these photos, I'm very excited just to receive the ring and the benefit of upgrades and tollerant staff members.

little_birdie

Rough_Rock
I hear ya. The first time we received the photos on the same day as shipment. Personally would prefer photo first before shipping in case of any hiccups. We requested that the second time and it was all smooth sailing.

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
Oh I wasn't even concerned about hiccups but I can see how that could be an issue, I haven't received anything yet so it's either a case of they didn't do it this time or they just haven't had a chance to send them yet. I hope it's the latter! :)

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first time I think I received the glamour pics email after the shipment email - the 2nd and subsequent orders I specifically requested to receive (and approve) the glamour pics before shipping, and WF did this.

I do hope your glamour pics show up in your email - if they haven't by the end of the weekend, I'd contact Vera or your sales rep to inquire about them.

If it were me, and no pics were taken for whatever reason (mistakes happen), I would be sad/upset I hadn't receive any glamour pics and if WF hadn't already made the offer to me at this point, I'd probably ask that WF cover shipping back and forth so that the pics could be taken. (It might be silly but I do prize the glamour pics even more than the complimentary diamond tool kit and ring box)

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sophie2788|1405737456|3716333 said:
Hi again,
I'm wondering on people's experience regarding whiteflash's glamour photos service
I received a shipment notification email this morning and it is the first I had heard from them since placing the order,
If you read my other thread I love whiteflash and would continue to reccomend them. However I'm ever so slightly disheartened by the shipping notification from FedEx being my first & only update I am however super thrilled how fast the order processed but something like a payment received email would of been nice as well & I did request this,
So last time I ordered I got several updates through out the process,
First one was a thank you email
Second was payment received your ring has been sent to production
Third was expected ship date & to let me know everything was running smoothly and no delays
And then I got the shipment notification a few days later and exactly the same time I received glamour shots of my ring

I have searched all my email boxed to make sure they hadn't gone to spam or anything so I'm really confused by it all, I'm sure I'll love the ring I have no doubts & total faith in WF however I was really looking forward to those images as I feel it's a part of the process and makes the purchase that bit more special, so I have waited a few hours now and it's past 10' o clock Friday night over there and they don't operate on weekends so I don't think I'll be getting that special email any time soon, also my ring is shipped so perhaps I just didn't get the photo service this time :(
Has this happened to anyone else?
I feel silly posting asking you about photos but I dunno I really was looking forward to that part,
I follow them on Facebook and love seeing other people glamour shots I couldn't wait to see my own
Hi Sophie2788,
Sorry for your dissappointment. It is possible the our photo dept was a little behind schedule. If you will email me your name I will look up your file and see if I can determine the status of your images. I will also ask Vera on Monday to review the communications and see where we may have dropped the ball. [email protected]

Thank you for your business. And your patience!

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
Thank you I have sent the email,
I appreciate the time you have taken to reply to my thread and look up the order status :)

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to update this thread and let anyone know who may read this that the emails were sent on Thursday however it appears there is a problem with my email and they were not received by me, however Bryan swiftly responded to my email I sent just now and attached the pictures so I now have them. In regards to the "payment received etc" it appears when they send you an order update invoice that it will have an estimated ship date and I assume this means they have received you payment. This was an error with email carriers and not with the company and they again have gone above and beyond to rectify this for me regardless. Thanks so much whiteflash!

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
Glad to hear it worked out, and what a stunning photo! No wonder you were bummed about not seeing them initially! :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad things are straightened out. Your ring looks great. Nice glamour shot too.

little_birdie

Rough_Rock
[quote="marymm|1405780802|3716575"I do prize the glamour pics even more than the complimentary diamond tool kit and ring box)[/quote]
Wait..what diamond tool kit? All I got was a ring box with a ring. It was a Tacori and not WF branded ring so maybe thats all I'm meant to get?

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
little_birdie|1405823907|3716857 said:
[quote="marymm|1405780802|3716575"I do prize the glamour pics even more than the complimentary diamond tool kit and ring box)
Wait..what diamond tool kit? All I got was a ring box with a ring. It was a Tacori and not WF branded ring so maybe thats all I'm meant to get?[/quote]

I got the tool kit with my first purchase :)
Not sure if it's coming with this one as this is an expert selection stone, it's diamond tweezers, polishing cloth & a H&A viewer in a lovely little box I do like it a lot,
Thank you everyone I look forward to seeing my ring it's currently in Hawaii (LUCKY RING!)

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the diamond tool kit is complimentary when you purchase a WF A Cut Above diamond.

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
Update the ring is in australia I'm waiting for a call to pay the custom fee's should have it not tomorrow but the next day! I'm glad it's my daughters birthday tomorrow so I have something to distract me from the excitement of the ring or I wouldn't sleep for 2 days lol

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is a beauty!!! Those glamour shots really ease the mind while waiting for your jewelry, doesn't it?
I am glad the process seems to work out so well for you.
Cannot wait to admire that lovely ring on your hand.

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
Acinom|1405860538|3716998 said:
Your ring is a beauty!!! Those glamour shots really ease the mind while waiting for your jewelry, doesn't it?
I am glad the process seems to work out so well for you.
Cannot wait to admire that lovely ring on your hand.

Thanks Acinom :)
There are some really lovely people on this forum yourself included.
The process couldn't of been smoother so far, aside from the email hiccup which of course was a fault with gmail, I just paid customs duties over the phone and they have advised me to prepare for delivery tomorrow !

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
Ok so I've opened the package and had a little glimpse,
I received the certificates , ring box , whiteflash diamond tool kit & whiteflash calendar.
The ring is stunning in real life the setting is 10000% more beautiful than I ever expected! Especially for such a cheap & basic setting in person it's so delicate & pretty and does not look cheap at all.
The stone is beautiful it is super white in most environments, I have a closed in outdoor room and I can see tint in there as I could with my I colour stone so next time it's going to have to be a G or an F for me.
I also can see the inclusions from a side on view & when tilting the ring at an angle from about 4" away. This doesn't bother me so much as I don't think anyone else will see them and I kind if expected it given the location and type of inclusions & my last stone also a VS2 I could see one of the inclusions face on (I was forever trying to clean it :lol ) so next time it will be a VS1, the stone is super duper sparkly it really puts on a show it's comparable to the ACA although I did feel as if the ACA was slightly more sparkly in the sun, however today isn't REALLY sunny (it's winter here) & my last stone I had smack bang in the middle of summer, next time I'll try for an ACA for mind purposes,
Ultimately I love the ring it's more than I could of expected and far out performs anything I've seen in chain stores and indah ended jewlers stores in australia, I'll definitely have the prettiest stone of anyone I know in my town that's for sure (most e rings around here come from Michael hill or prouds and are either clusters or about .3 ct )
My upgrade will be at least .9 ct and at least G colour and a VS1 when we upgrade we won't be paying off a wedding so our budget will be 4x what it was for this stone, I'll also have it re set in to something more intricate & or enhancing I'm undecided :)
Thank you whiteflash & price scope for yet another amazing experience xx

Sophie2788

Rough_Rock
P.S I just caught the sun and wow this rock is amazing! Definitely on par with the ACA to me there is no difference in sparkle... Being on summer so I can dance in the sun

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
Sophie, that looks great! I love the first one!

It sure is hard to take good photos, isn't it? The poor camera doesn't know what to focus on. At night, if you have some small lights, try that in the room. Lots of little ones like candles, at different elevations, and enjoy the show! :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring and diamond look great. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results