shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about selling my setting

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I am debating about selling my Verragio 0363 halo setting. I am wondering if it is even worth selling. I really want a graduated five stone but am lacking funds for it. I know the setting new retails for around $2200 for gold. Mine is palladium, any suggestions what to sell it for or if in your opinion I would not get much for it? Thanks!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
lknvrb4|1323109440|3074635 said:
I am debating about selling my Verragio 0363 halo setting. I am wondering if it is even worth selling. I really want a graduated five stone but am lacking funds for it. I know the setting new retails for around $2200 for gold. Mine is palladium, any suggestions what to sell it for or if in your opinion I would not get much for it? Thanks!

Well, it never hurts to try and DB is free so you will only lose a little of your time =) I think maybe start around 60% of what you paid for, take OBO and work your way from there

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd recommend DB too. It's free to list and you can price it however you want. If it sits long enough without any offers or people asking question you might have it priced to high. It's second hand so you'd want to price accordingly but I think you might come out better than you think, especially with new setting prices being high these days.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results