shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about new engagement ring....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jarbatz

Shiny_Rock
I recently got engaged. My SMTR thread is here.

We are looking at bands for me and I really want a matching band with the pave and milgrain. We got a quote from Mark at ERD (he did the ER for us) and it was WAY out of our budget.

I found this wb on bluenile and it''s much more inline with our budget but doesn''t have the milgrain.

1) Is that something that any jeweler could add? Or could I ask BN to add it? Is that costly to do?

2) Do you think it would line up correctly with my ER? Mark made it so a wb would sit flush but I would imagine the depth of the band would have to be close to mine. If its thicker, it might not look right.

And finally - how often and with what do I clean my new ER?
30.gif

Thanks everyone!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Hi there. Your ring is absolutely beautiful!!! I would expect that getting milgrain added to your wb wouldn''t be the biggest deal... Call them and ask. If they won''t there are tons of bead set wb''s with milgrain to choose from, just look around at different sites. You could also do a search for wedding bands on this site and see where others have found theirs. As for cleaning your ring... I clean mine just about every day! I can''t use an ultra-sonic cleaner because I have pave on both, but I will soak them in cleaner and (very gently) scrub them with a soft baby tooth brush. I don''t think over cleaning can hurt the stone, but it could wear away the metal if you are scrubbing, so be very gentle. Enjoy your sparklies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results