shape
carat
color
clarity

Question About Dave Atlas'' Services

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dastewar

Rough_Rock
I''ve read through more than a dozen previous threads, and I do understand that Atlas is very good, but I can''t seem to find anything on Dave Atlas'' website www.gemappraisers.com that tells what services he performs.

1. Does he at least grade everything they do on an AGS cert?
2. Sarin?
3. I guess he uses an idealscope since he sells them?
4. Anyone have any comments on the ImaGem stuff -- should I get it?

Any other comments are appreciated!

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
I know this sounds silly, but why don''t you ask Dave? Picking up the phone is always the best way to get your questions answered quickly. And, trust me, I hate talking on the phone... but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

From my brief contact with him and from what I''ve read from him on this forum he is a very knowledible guy. And he recommended a local appraiser for me in my area. Give him a call.

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/19/2005 11:07:42 AM
Author:Smith
I''ve read through more than a dozen previous threads, and I do understand that Atlas is very good, but I can''t seem to find anything on Dave Atlas'' website www.gemappraisers.com that tells what services he performs.

2. Sarin?

I think David will do whatever you ask him to do and I highly recommend his services! Why don''t you PM him, he answered me ASAP when I did!
1.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Just a bystander here, as Diachi says:

Date: 5/19/2005 2:22:53 PM
Author: Diachi

Date: 5/19/2005 11:07:42 AM
Author:Smith

2. Sarin?

I think David will do whatever you ask him to do and I highly recommend his services! Why don''t you PM him, he answered me ASAP when I did!
1.gif
...my sense if that, as with any appraiser, specifying in advance those specific things you are expecting and want to have happen will help to insure your having a positive experience.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We give very complete reports and have a standing policy of meeting all your needs by being responsive to any and all requests for extra data, testing and equipment. ImaGem is now available for round diamonds and soon for princess and marquise shapes. The Ideal-Scope is a simple tool that is compatible with diamond light performance, so we do recommend it and use it.

dastewar

Rough_Rock
Dave, thanks for the reply!

I understand that you and your team is very busy today and tomorrow, so that''s why I didn''t call and posted here for feedback from board memebers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results