shape
carat
color
clarity

Queen or Hearts!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

abbymax825

Rough_Rock
I have always thought that I would wear a round brilliant diamond on my finger someday (hopefully sooner, rather than later), but the queen of hearts was AMAZING!!! I love that it is different and modern. I like the trellis, or x prong settings. Can you get a stone like a qoh or radiant or regent in a setting like that? Could someone also direct me on what to look for in a rb, radiant, qoh or regent diamonds (I think regent is similar looking to the radiant??? please correct me if I am wrong) I want to know proportions, crown, table depth, ect about each setting. I tried a search about them, but couldn''t find conclusive info about them. Any suggestions???

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Read this thread about Queen of Hearts. Good Old Gold sells both the Regent and QOH.
1.gif

craigdever

Rough_Rock
Send me your email address and I will send some pics of the ring I gave my fiance last month. It is a 2.29 Regent in a copy of the Lucida setting by Tiffany...It is perfect!

my email is [email protected]

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Craig, please post the pictures here on the forum!! That sounds like some serious eye-candy that we'd be interested in!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results