shape
carat
color
clarity

Purchased the rock

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happygilmore

Rough_Rock
So I just started reading this forum and I can''t believe there is actually a place for this type of stuff. but it seems like a very helpful place. i wish i would have had this before purchasin the rock.
anyway after going into these jewelers i don''t know how any one can actually afford these rings without knowing someone.... luckily we had a relatively close family friend who helped me through the process.
i really don''t know much about the rings but i trusted this girl and i just wanted to validate that she was good to me, so any help would be great.
i got an emerald cut 3 stone engagement ring. (ideal cut) set in platinum.
center stone 1.61 ct with VS1 or maybe VS2 (can''t remember) H or I color
the side stones are also emerald cut with each being .43 ct a piece with the same C''s.
roughly, and i mean roughly, what do you think a diamond like this would cost.
it is certified with GIA. (i think thats the initials)
as you can see i am clueless. help.....
thanks
by the way the ring should be with the jewelr today.

avalpert

Rough_Rock
People here are going to want more information to help you. Specifically information on the cut (depth, table, crown, pavilion) not all of which is on a GIA cert. To give you idea though even using a narrow range of 1.6-1.62 carats and you vs1-vs2, h-i, center stone on pricescopes broad search range from 8700-13500, in other words quite a large range.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
To add to what avalpert said, also with emerald cut stones, the numbers in general are just a guideline without seeing pictures of the stones and knowing additional information like where the inclusions are located, we won''t have much of an idea.

May I suggest that you go to the homepage and checkout the PRICE section to determine if your diamonds are in the ballpark.
HTH!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results