shape
carat
color
clarity

purchased!!!!!

murs3

Rough_Rock
Purchased a diamond for an engagement ring.

Details
Cut: ideal cut
Polish: excellent
Carat: 1.36
Symmetry: excellent
Color: E
Clarity: I1 eye clean from 1 foot distance
Cert with IGI May 2010
Price: 6900
HCA score of 0.7

When purchasing this ring I had it table down with other diamonds colored E and G both with GIA certs. The diamond caught my eye from the first time I laid eyes on it. Surprised that it was an I1. Setting will be on a white gold tacori Ht2515, so it has a halo that decreases/negates the inclusion at least for me looking from a foot away. The salesman told me that I was really sensitive to the color and clarity, I took it as a good thing. So how did I do pricescope?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
sounds good, do you love it???? I would be really excited! Please post pics of the finished ring.

murs3

Rough_Rock
Amys Bling|1291856139|2791583 said:
sounds good, do you love it???? I would be really excited! Please post pics of the finished ring.
I love it. But I would not mind upgrading it to a better clarity and bigger size hopefully. I will post pics when I pick it up next week. I am not for sure but I thought I saw arrows when I was looking at the diamond.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A well-cut I1 that satisfies your eyeclean requirements is a fantastic find - congratulations!

Can't wait for your pictures :))

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Just a word of caution. An IGI grade of ideal is not the same as an AGS graded ideal. Have you seen IS images and are your satisfied with the overall performance of the stone. A diamond is graded I1 for a reason. Good luck with your stone. Just make sure it is the right one for you :))

murs3

Rough_Rock
risingsun|1291875462|2791870 said:
Just a word of caution. An IGI grade of ideal is not the same as an AGS graded ideal. Have you seen IS images and are your satisfied with the overall performance of the stone. A diamond is graded I1 for a reason. Good luck with your stone. Just make sure it is the right one for you :))

Completely aware of the AGS vs IGI grade. The grading bothers me a bit but I love it, thinking about getting in graded by AGS or GIA but it would not change on how it looks other than increasing its price due to a better cert.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results