shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Member Mrs Mitchell is now part of the Diamonds by Lauren team!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 7:38:10 PM
Author: Sparkly Blonde
Date: 6/18/2010 4:21:20 PM

Author: susimoo

Jennifer,

To my fellow Scot, Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!

Now, what should be my first purchase?
2.gif

That yummy blue diamond in her profile photo
9.gif

Oh, ok then! You made me!
9.gif

35.gif

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sorry Susimoo, that one isn''t for sale, as far as I know.
39.gif
I can ask, though!
1.gif

Thank you Laila, Danny and risingsun for the congratulations.

DandiAndi - enabling? Welllll, I''m here to help...
2.gif

Jen

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Jennifer! How exciting for you! Congratulations to you-- you''ve always been one of my favorite posters and I missed seeing you! Whew, you are back. David... this might be the least controversial post by DBL, and most welcome one, ever. Great move for DBL!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d just like to add my congratulations to you also Jen ........... although the downside is that I can see you buying far more for your daughter!!!!! I think that''s possibly a hazard of knowing David''s inventory too well! I have to stay off the site for fear of bankrupting myself.

If David''s inventory does get relocated to the UK, any chance it could come via Manchester?
31.gif

Congrats also to David on acquiring a great new addition to the team - and one that''s on my side of the pond also!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 8:25:01 PM
Author: yssie
Date: 6/18/2010 8:22:22 PM

Author: CharmyPoo

Congrats Jen on your new job. It's great to find a job that mixes hobby with pay!

I am glad this was announced as it should be. Any pushing of DBL products will now be considered shilling instead of an opinion of a happy customer.

As would be the case with any vendor, PS vendor or not...

A brief clarification- a shill is someone who plays a part in a scam by pretending to be a disinterested observer while "shilling." Someone who announces their association with a company, therefore, is not and could not be a "shill." FWIW.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A big congratulations to you Jen on your new position with DBL!! David, congratulations to you too. You are getting a wonderful new employee. I''ll miss seeing your own pieces Jen but how exciting for you. Best wishes on your new job!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Jen!
36.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you Mrs M/Jen! They are lucky to have you...and *we* are lucky we will still have your valuable input on these boards!

Huzzah!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hey jas, thank you, and thank you to Maisie and Catmom.

LovingDiamonds, the relocation program does not currently allow for a diversion, I'm afraid. To be honest, it isn't panning out the way I'd hoped...
9.gif

Thank you Gypsy, for such a sweet post. I've missed being on PS, although I've been reading every day. How are you these days?

Jen

ETA I still can't get used to the new avatar. David really should let me wear this diamond, just until I'm familiar with it...
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Jen! I am so excited for you!

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I would love to work in that store, but I''m afraid all the money I earned would be spent right there!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Jen! Best wishes for the new job!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Yay, Jen! Congratulations, so happy for you!!!
36.gif

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you Bee and Curlygirl! Demon, you just hit on my biggest problem. Chances of me taking home a lot of pay are slender
3.gif

Jen

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif
. I''m okay honey. Life has been unusually challenging of late so I''ve been more of an Ostrich or a Turtle than a Gypsy recently (no, I''m not changing my PS name, but I might change my AV to reflect) but I still lurk. See: Lurk, lurk, lurk.

I''m very happy for you.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2010 8:27:03 PM
Author: Gypsy
1.gif
. I''m okay honey. Life has been unusually challenging of late so I''ve been more of an Ostrich or a Turtle than a Gypsy recently (no, I''m not changing my PS name, but I might change my AV to reflect) but I still lurk. See: Lurk, lurk, lurk.

I''m very happy for you.
Oh, Gypsy, puleeze don''t change your avatar to that cross between a reptile and a dinosaur
7.gif
. Personally, I vote for a photo of your dear Duncan.
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Jen!!!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you Luckyshe.

Gypsy, glad you're surviving. Thinking about you, honey.
ETA I liked your little dragon.
3.gif

Jen

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you to everyone from a very happy employer as well- Jen is a very welcome addition.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Good luck Jen. I''m sure that you will be a great addition to the DBL team!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results