shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Member Mrs Mitchell is now part of the Diamonds by Lauren team!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 5:25:50 PM
Author: kenny
So does this mean DBL is a PS vendor?

I don''t see it on the list of 20 sponsors.
Perhaps they haven''t added it yet.
I don''t think so, but as a Member of the trade, it has to be disclosed that Jen is working for DBL....

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations Jen!
1.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/18/2010 5:34:12 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I don''t think so, but as a Member of the trade, it has to be disclosed that Jen is working for DBL....

So why would DBL hire and pay another person to post here when David already does it?

They must make a lot of money from their PS exposure.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Jen on your new position! I hope we hear more from DBL now!

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Kenny!
Jen has been handling a lot of clients - and potential clients since the beginning of this month. ( and very well, I might add!)
Her presence here is not what we hired her for.
As Kaleigh mentioned, the affiliation makes it necessary for us to properly inform our forum co-participants of Jen's new job- dealing with people for DBL.
I ( and I believe many others) value Jen as a participant here. But that's not what we're paying her for.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you MTG and Coati!

Kenny, as Kaleigh pointed out I can't work for DBL and post on PS without disclosing that. I value the PS community and would like to remain a member, so it was important to let people know that I'm employed by a vendor. I'm not specifically employed to post here, but I am part of a team at DBL and might share some tasks with David. When I do post, I will respect the forum rules and PS community members.

Jen

ETA Sorry, I see we were posting at the same time, David.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/18/2010 5:23:00 PM
Author: Jennifer W
Date: 6/18/2010 4:42:29 PM

Does this mean I didn''t get the job?

You shouldn''t have argued with David at the interviews...
9.gif

No Jen, there was no argument- but Ken- let me give you some well meaning advice- easy on the paisley when you go on interviews
31.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Jen! I''m thrilled for you.

David, you got a wonderful addition to your team. I''m happy to hear you realize what a gem she is.
9.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 5:54:42 PM

Date: 6/18/2010 5:34:12 PM

So why would DBL hire and pay another person to post here when David already does it?

They must make a lot of money from their PS exposure.
My thoughts exactly. But Jen I bet you will do a better job than David ever did.

Congratulations on your new position, wishing you every success.

And...I''m looking forward to seeing your new acquisitions; I imagine the position has some ''perks''
30.gif
?

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you princess and AprilBaby!

Steal, I am still working on my fiendish plot to re-locate the inventory to an alternative storage facilty (my house) but sadly, I don''t think I''m allowed to post my own stuff anymore.
39.gif

Jen

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats Jen!
35.gif
now you must be nice to Kenny.
9.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Jen on your new job. It's great to find a job that mixes hobby with pay!

I am glad this was announced as it should be. Any pushing of DBL products will now be considered shilling instead of an opinion of a happy customer.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 6:39:19 PM
Author: Jennifer W
Thank you princess and AprilBaby!

Steal, I am still working on my fiendish plot to re-locate the inventory to an alternative storage facilty (my house) but sadly, I don''t think I''m allowed to post my own stuff anymore.
39.gif

Jen
That''s a bummer, but I understand why.... I can''t wait to hear more from you. You have always been highly regarded on here.
2.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/18/2010 8:22:22 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
Congrats Jen on your new job. It''s great to find a job that mixes hobby with pay!

I am glad this was announced as it should be. Any pushing of DBL products will now be considered shilling instead of an opinion of a happy customer.

As would be the case with any vendor, PS vendor or not...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 8:25:01 PM
Author: yssie

Congrats Jen on your new job. It''s great to find a job that mixes hobby with pay!

yssie a big ditto.

CharmyPoo,
what are you implying here?? There are Newbies that will read this and be confused. So let us know what you mean... Thanks.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 8:38:39 PM

Congrats Jen on your new job. It's great to find a job that mixes hobby with pay!

yssie a big ditto.

CharmyPoo,
what are you implying here?? There are Newbies that will read this and be confused. So let us know what you mean... Thanks.
I am not implying anything other than what is written. As yssie pointed out and you agreed on ... this is the case with ALL VENDORS on PS and not on PS. Perhaps, I was just pointing out the obvious which is not necessary and should have focused on the good news.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Jennifer,

I wish you all the pleasure in the world to work in this industry!!! I am so very happy for you!!! :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! Have fun :)

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations Jennifer and DBL.

I like the harmonization of your avatars.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Heartiest congratulations to you Jennifer!

Overall, the transition is a fairly smooth one, so enjoy the ride.
1.gif

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
is it part of your job to smack David in the head with a 2x4 or is that just a bonus?
j/k

congrates!!!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
WooHoo, gone yersel Mrs M!! Or should that be Jen.

Ocht, dead chuffed for you, that''s great news. To have a job that allows you on here all day is just a dream.

Great addition to the crew David, well done.

Po
x

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
oh, if you need someone to accompany you on any trips to NYC............
emteeth.gif

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/18/2010 7:14:17 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
congrats Jen!
35.gif
now you must be nice to Kenny.
9.gif
Thank you DF! May I still answer your Question of the Day?

What''s this about being nice to Kenny? I''ve checked my contract and for some reason, David didn''t include that...

(Kenny, I''m only kidding, let''s stay friends
2.gif
)

Jen

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/18/2010 10:39:19 PM

Date: 6/18/2010 8:38:39 PM

yssie a big ditto.

CharmyPoo,
I am not implying anything other than what is written. As yssie pointed out and you agreed on ... this is the case with ALL VENDORS on PS and not on PS. Perhaps, I was just pointing out the obvious which is not necessary and should have focused on the good news.
Thank you for the congrats, CharmyPoo. I know what you mean and we can be sure that the mods won''t put up with shilling, nor will the rest of the PS community (rightly so). It isn''t my intention to be a shill, a troll or otherwise a pain in the butt.
3.gif

In the past, I''ve been a very happy DBL customer and posted accordingly. Now I''m an employee, and I''ll continue to post with that in mind, or I''m pretty sure I''ll hear from Ella!
2.gif

Thank you Kaleigh for your kind words. They''re very encouraging. Thanks to Amethyste and Cehrabehra for the congrats.

Thank you John, we had fun picking matching avatars, although I was a little bit disappointed when I realised I wasn''t getting to keep the diamond in real life.
9.gif

Allison, thank you. I hope you don''t mind me stalking some of your posts, to see how this should be done. I need a role model!

Karl, that''s just an extra perk and only to be indulged in occasionally... (unless I''m sacked for this post
9.gif
)

Thanks PO! I keep waiting for David to insist I spend more time in the office. Now that would be fun!

I really appreciate the welcome back and the support from folks here, it means a lot to me. Thank you.

Jen

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to Jennifer and DBL!!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 4:21:20 PM
Author: susimoo
Jennifer,

To my fellow Scot, Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!

Now, what should be my first purchase?
2.gif
That yummy blue diamond in her profile photo
9.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Jennifer! Enjoy your new position
36.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Mrs. Mitchell, I mean Jen.
3.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Jennifer! It''s lovely to know that such a well liked and highly respected forum member is now a serious enabler!!
31.gif

Great news!
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results