shape
carat
color
clarity

ps makes me so happy

flurrsprite

Rough_Rock
i was at the mall the other day, and when i walked by one of the jewelry stores i decided to take a peek inside for fun.

the lady there asked me if i was looking for anything in particular, so i asked for "cushions".

she walked over to a counter and pulled out a (rectangular) cushion ring. when i asked if she had any cushions that were more square and less rectangular, she looked at me blankly for a second, and then informed me that square cut cushions are called "princess."

31.gif

i''m so glad i found this site!

coco3

Rough_Rock
I love pricescope, too, but I don''t see why you need to know about this website to know the difference between a rectangle and a square... Did this person fail out of kindergarten?

flurrsprite

Rough_Rock
hahaha who knows, but as mean as it felt i couldn''t help but giggle a bit... you''d figure a jeweler would know, right? ahh well! at least it helped show my bf that a b&m store isn''t automatically a good place to buy a ring
28.gif

titian23

Shiny_Rock
I once went into a maul store and while looking at a rb I asked what the cut grade was of the diamond. She looked at me for a few seconds and told me cut referred to the shape of the diamond! I had to show her to that silly pyramid display explaining the different ways diamonds are graded that all stores have, to point out that cut didn''t refer to the shape of the diamond. She handed me off to someone else after that....
3.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results