shape
carat
color
clarity

princess cut advise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenco

Rough_Rock
I have found the perfect setting at a local jewery store and would love your advise on this diamond I found at one of the internet vendors. princess cut.
carat 1.23
color I
clarity vs2
6.08 x 5.95 x 4.03
depth 67.7
table 64
crown hight 13.5
polish vg
symmetry vg
cutlet none
girdle slightly thick
flourescence none
price $4300

what do you think? I''m going to put it in a platinum setting with side diamonds. the gia shows some clouds on the face. Will this affect the appearance of a vs2? I like the price and size of the diamond and my soon to be wife says this is the one. please help, kenco

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be very surprised if those inclusions will show in real life. And yesm this one sounds particularly nice - at least by numbers that is.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I think this stone sounds lovely and the inclusions shouldn't be too bad as a VS2. The cut rates put this stone at 1A, IDEAL cut, so I have to say that it is likely to be in the minority and quite a lovely efficient and brilliant cut.

Plus, the price is really good for a stone with such dimensions. Congrats on the find and just make sure the plot diagram doesn't have VERY obvious inclusions that bother you, and you should be OK!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results