shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricing for pink diamond eternity band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there, does anyone know the pricing for pink diamond eternity band bout 1 or 2mm? Can is there any online vendor that sells pink diamonds?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
1.3mm stones = .01ct each
2mm = about .035ct each
the pink diamonds would cost 5 to 20 times the cost of colorless depending on intensity and shade.

normally alternating pink and white shows the color up best.
in a ring that covers 1/3rd of the top in colorless the diamonds cost = the mount cost, so you might expect to pay about 3-5 times more than for colorless

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/28/2006 4:26:03 PM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)
1.3mm stones = .01ct each
2mm = about .035ct each
the pink diamonds would cost 5 to 20 times the cost of colorless depending on intensity and shade.

normally alternating pink and white shows the color up best.
in a ring that covers 1/3rd of the top in colorless the diamonds cost = the mount cost, so you might expect to pay about 3-5 times more than for colorless
holy crap!!!!
14.gif

I love the look of pinks, but that would be allllllot of dough!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
facets/signed pieces sells a gorgeous one with pink sapphires, I know it not the same but it''s still beautiful and much more budget friendly..

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/28/2006 4:31:58 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
http://www.alandiamonds.com Alan Friedman pink eternity band:
Wow, I''ve just been drooling over some of the stuff on that site!

I agree with mrssalvo though, I''d probably go with pink sapphires to save money...they look almost the same to me in the small sizes.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Thanks guys for the websites.. I didnt know it cost that much. Garry is it true, pink diamond didnt use to cost as much as it did 10 years ago? My mum has a set of pink and white diamond pave earrings and ring set, and she said it used to cost about the same as regular diamonds.
39.gif

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking bout getting a pink sapphire eternity band instead, but it has it has to be light pink.. The reason I wanted pink diamonds in the 1st place is because of the beautiful light pink.. Any tips where I can find it online?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Really, try Signed Pieces. They have them and they are priced very reasonably.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like Gary''s suggestion of alternating the pink and white, I think it would really make the pink pop. It would also make it a little more affordable if you went with pink diamonds.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if it can be of any help, but not long ago I was somewhere on the internet a nice parcel of ..hmm 7 pointers I think..that were a very nice shade of pink and going for $4,000/ct.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Pinks were always much more expensive than colorless - now they are obscenely more expensive because for the last 15 years there has been a good enough supply to actually be able to make (a very small) ranges of jewellery.

So as more people have seen how beautiful they are, demand has risen.
Then about 8 years ago the mine output started to gradually shrink.
6.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Threepwood, this is way off topic, but how did you get that pic off of the Harry Winston site (your avatar)?? I love it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Bling Diva, 1st you hold Fn button than hit Prt Sc
Open Paint and Paste
Viola! You get the pics u want.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Alternating stones does sounds good too Garry, but looking for pink diamond eternity band is like look for needle in a haystack..
39.gif
It is hard to do any research if they dun put any price on the rings.. So far I only found one website. 18k Rose gold, 46 Pink Diamonds 0.35 ctw for US$3995. Does this sounds good?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
tiny tiny little 1.1mm things set into a band all around?

doubt you would see much for the money

I would suggest you try something with say much bigger 3 pinks and 4 whites or 4 pinks and 5 whites set into a band or small prong setting with the stones only across the top.

Then you will really be able to see the pink diamonds

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I would like to see micropave pink bands to stack on either side of those thin Ritani shanks...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I so want one too but I don''t think I want to spend the $ on pink diamonds. I am seriously considering ordering a pink sapphire band though
27.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2006 12:25:49 AM
Author: threepwood
Bling Diva, 1st you hold Fn button than hit Prt Sc

Open Paint and Paste

Viola! You get the pics u want.

~~Thanks!!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We have done a few pink diamond mele rings, and someone posted a picture of one that we did a few years ago but I have no idea how to find it and I do not remember her screen name.

The diamond mele at that time were $7,200 per carat for very intensely pink eyecleanish I1 stones that were okay cuts. (.02cts each)

As stated above by Garry, very expensive, but extremely beautiful!

Wink

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Here is an eternity band with alternating pink and white diamonds (I love this band!!)...

CalleijaPinkWhite001.jpg

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/1/2006 1:45:05 AM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Here is an eternity band with alternating pink and white diamonds (I love this band!!)...

I WANT THAT!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results