shape
carat
color
clarity

PriceScope & Mark Morrell are Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

N2D-986S

Rough_Rock
I want to start off by thanking the PriceScope community for all of your help in finding the perfect diamond and setting for my proposal last Saturday. When I started the process about five months ago I thought diamonds were just expensive rocks. I have learned to appreciate them so very much now and am so proud of what I was able to put together for my fiancee. I could not have done anything this good without the advice and councel from this community.

With that I would like to just state, if anyone ever doubted who was the best custom ring designer is, it is Mark Morrell! When I openend the box on Saturday morning I don''t think I had ever seen anything so beautiful (with the exception of my fiancee that is
emteeth.gif
).

I will tell the whole story about the ring in the SMTR forum but I wanted to make sure that I posted a thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way and give kudos to MWM because he has made such an amazing masterpiece that both my Fiancee and myself just can''t believe how perfect it is. Anyone who is thinking of working on a custom setting I highly recommend Mark, his work cannot be matched and he is a pleasure to work with.

Here is a preliminary pic of our ring, what I have named the Robust Sunburst since it is the opposite of the Petite Sunburst with a more aggressive taper. I will post the hand shots and other pics later today. Thank you all again for all of your help.

Robust Sunburst.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH WOW!!! I remember when you bought the diamond! I can''t wait to see more pics, and I am so glad you had such a great experience and ended up with this fantastic ring! Congratulations!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY STARS, I can''t wait to see more pics of that beauty. LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY girl you are about to give that baby to!
36.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a story. Can''t wait for more details and more shots of the ROBUST! Congrats! Your finance is the winner here!!
2.gif
You are quite a fella to go the distance you did. That diamond is stunning. Standing Ovation from me!! §

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results