shape
carat
color
clarity

Price diff - Diamond.com vs Bluenile.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssparkles

Rough_Rock
I found the same exact diamond listed in both Diamond.com & Bluenile.com. There is a price difference, with Bluenile being the one with a higher price.

Does it mean that this diamond is not in the possession of either, and is just a listed diamond?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
This happens all the time. Most likely it''s a virtual stone and can be listed by many vendors. Bluenile always seems to be at the high end.
2.gif

mrssparkles

Rough_Rock
Interesting.

Where and how might I be able to hunt down the actual vendor who is in possession of the diamond I want? I used the diamond search funtion here and cannot locate it using Pricescope search.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is the new in house search tool here, have you tried using that?? That said WF and GOG have many stones that are "in house" and ready to go. HTH.
1.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
List stones are available to all vendors, but are housed, if you will, with the manufacturer. The various vendors therefore have to call the stones in for you. At least, that''s my understanding!
35.gif

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
The stones actual owner will not sell directly to you as their business is genuine wholesale.
Others are in the business of providing you the retail or e-tail service.
You should expect real in-house diamonds to also cost a little more because they are often the cherries that have been picked and PAID FOR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results