shape
carat
color
clarity

Precious Platinum Domino Platinum 6 Prong Claw Setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

49erfaithful

Rough_Rock
Trade
Has anyone seen this setting for sale? I can''t even link directly to the Precious Platinum product page for this, nor can I find a model number. The closest I can find is the product ID: 1589 (from when you click e-mail this to a friend link). The setting only shows up when browsing from the UK locale. My fiancee has fallen in love with it, but we can''t figure out how to get a hold of it!

See attached.

Thanks in advance!

BTW, I ended up proposing with the 1.515 G VVS2 in a temporary setting from GOG.. She said YES! When I took her in to get fitted for and select the setting she liked best earlier today, she fell in love with the 1.72 H SI1 that dreamer had recommended in my previous thread... Thanks Dreamer! She loved the warmth of the H color and really liked the bigger stone! With that being said, I went ahead and swapped out the 1.515 for the 1.72 and am now in limbo for the setting... Thanks again for all the advice!

domino6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results