Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Option 4: VC french cut band

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JLFG

Rough_Rock
Hi,

So I'm looking for a other band to go with my current set or wear alone with my e-ring. If I wear it with my current set I would wear it between my e-ring and band to help bring up the matchy-matchy look and add a bit more bling. With the help of PS I think I've narrowed it down to a few options which I'd love opinions on.

Background: My current set is from ERD and is a RB in a cushion halo. It's inspired by the tiffany legacy right and has Miligrain on the top and shank. The shank tapers from 2.3mm to 2mm. My band is an exact match and also has Miligrain. I'd like to add a bit more bling and break up the consistency of the two ring together.

Option 1: VC shallow u cut eternity band

Option 2: BGD marquise and round band with Miligrain (not sure if this introduces too much Miligrain but I'm not sure the ring would look as good without it)

Option 3: ERD baguette band (not sure this would introduce the sparkle I'm seeking)

Option 4: VC french cut band ( this one may be way out of my price range)
https://www.victorcanera.com/rings/bands/french-cut-eternity-band

Appreciate the input!!!!

_25134.jpg

_25135.jpg

_25136.jpg

_25137.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I'm going through a similar dilemma, only I have a VC Emilya. Right now I'm wearing a plain band. I too had thought about French cuts; I tried a SingleStone one on that would be more similar to the ERD one you posted. I don't know if it didn't help that the band was not the right size for me, but I was surprised at how I didn't care for the look. It was too disparate and probably needed some sort of round to at least somewhat tie the elements together.

Btw, VC's u-cut shallow pave is stunning. Amazing. I think it would have the most sparkle. But I think I like #2 best with your ring.

ETA- I don't know if the u-cut band wouldn't look as good b/c it doesn't have the walls like your ring or the others you posted do.

_25138.jpg

JLFG

Rough_Rock
Logan sapphire I wish I had the VC Emilya but instead I got nervous spending the money without seeing it. I regret that decision and hope to someday upgrade my ring with a VC setting.im sure your ring is stunning and I can see why your having the same issue. Do you have any considerations?

I'm absolutely leaning to the BGD even though I think or know I would like the VC ring better just not sure I would like it better with my ering. The BDG is final sale so it makes me. Bit nervous bc I haven't been able to find a similar ring nearby to try on. I'm also a little concerned that it will be Miligrain overload but I'm not sure the ring would have the same appeal without the Miligrain detail.

JLFG

Rough_Rock
LLJsmom I love the SS rings but from what I've read they're super expensive and I'm not sure I want to spend that much. If I could find something similar at a lower price point I'd be happy. Any ideas?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have such a gorgeous set :love:
I actually feel that a VC engraved band or even a polished plain band would be stunning.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like option 2. It's a little different but also little similar to your set. It's a tiffany design so if you have one nearby, you can try it on before ordering from bgd.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know if this will be helpful but I figure it will at least give you an idea - I have a Tiffany legacy ring, a Christmas present so I am not wearing it but I did try a few of my bands with it - my ring is probably smaller in scale than yours, the width of the band is 1.75 and the top of the ring is 10 x 10mm. Here is a pic with a blue nile ring that is similar to the bdg. The diamonds are small - two point for the singles and 1 point for the doubles. I think it looks very pretty with the ring but I wouldn't say it looks that blingy, but the diamonds might be larger in the bgd. It has milgrain but it's very delicate and I don't even really see it from a distance. Again, don't know how the bgd would compare. I don't know, if you're wanting to add some noticeable sparkle the VC might be the way to go.

ETA: just checked out the BGD ring and the diamonds are larger, so I think it would give you a nice amount of sparkle!

img_6295.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted number one because I think it has the most sparkle and would look best alone.

JLFG

Rough_Rock
Junebug17 I really love that combo and I think the BDG is the way to go. I know it may not offer the most amount of sparkle but I do think it will look the best with my current rings. The VC ring is beautiful but it may actually overpower my other rings versus complement them.

JLFG

Rough_Rock
Acinom I was thinking the VC engraved band would look lovey as well but part of me wants more sparkle. I do think that ring is beautiful.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JLFG|1418329579|3799605 said:
Junebug17 I really love that combo and I think the BDG is the way to go. I know it may not offer the most amount of sparkle but I do think it will look the best with my current rings. The VC ring is beautiful but it may actually overpower my other rings versus complement them.

Yes, I really love the round/marquise shape with that style of ring! I bought the band to go with my ering but I like it with the new ring much better!

JulieKae

Rough_Rock
logan sapphire - LOVE the band you posted the photo of (I agree, not so much with your ring, but the band alone is spectacular)
I vote for the middle link, I like the two different shapes in the band, I'm sure you could get it without milgrain, but I like it with.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I voted for the BGD band. I would get it customized with 2 diamonds in the marquise shape section. I saw a picture of this customized version on their FB page a while back and it was gorgeous! I will see if I can find it for you.

My second choice would be what LLJSMOM recommended: the channel set alternating french baguette and oec band.

JLFG

Rough_Rock
Crystal24K I'm absolutely leaning towards the BDG band. Do you know if the one you posted has Miligrain? I have Miligrain on my other bands so I'm debating if I want it on this band as well. Part of me thinks the band won't be as beautiful without it but I don't want Miligrain overload.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I don't think the band that I posted has millegrain. When you contact BGD just let them know what your preference is. It shouldn't be a problem for BGD to make that band with or without millegrain.

I can't wait to see what you select :)

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Another vote for the BGD with milgrain. I also like Acinom's idea of a polished plain or engraved band.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results