shape
carat
color
clarity

Plug for online diamond purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bojanglesman

Rough_Rock
I just got engaged yesterday! I got a three stone emerald-cut diamond ring in a platinum setting. It is gorgeous. I bought the center stone at dirtcheapdiamonds.com (Thanks Joshua!). They were very helpful and the diamond they sent me was beautiful. I could not have afforded the ring I wanted to get without buying the center diamond online. I probably saved $1500 by NOT going to a jewelry store for the center diamond. I had the rest of it done at a local jeweler I trust. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone who has cost concerns (most everyone) to look online for your stones. It was totally worth it for me and I''d do it again in a heartbeat. All the reputable online jewelers have full return policies, so there is very little risk involved. If you don''t like it, send it back. I am very glad I did this online, so don''t be afraid to save a little cash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results