shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help with input for my 5 stone anniversary band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

adrienne10

Rough_Rock
OK - I am finally VERY close to ordering my 10 stone anniversary band!!!
30.gif
I think I''ve got the diamonds all picked out. And I''d like the same setting that kcoursolle has. I''ll probably be getting the diamonds from JA and the setting from WF, but that''s not for sure yet. So...

I had a thought.
23.gif
Since this is our 10 year anniversary - I was trying to think if there was any way to incorporate 10 diamonds into this piece without turning it into a 10 stone ring. Do you think I could add 5 teeny tiny diamonds on the underside of the band, or would that look silly? It would have to look good, and be durable since I''m going to wear this every day. Probably all the time. I doubt I''ll ever want to take it off.
21.gif

What do you think? Any thoughts on how to make it just a little more significant of this 10 year milestone??? Should I just leave well enough alone???

Thanks in advance...you guys are awesome!!!

- Adrienne

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
You could use 10 point diamonds in the ring........but only have 5 stones - sorry its the best I could come up with lol.....

Maisie

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d probably just leave it alone...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unless you want 10 smaller stones, I think I''d just leave it.

Just another thought. When I had WF make my ring I had them pick out all of my stones because they can see them together and know what will look well-matched. You might want to consider this. Also, if you do decide to buy from JA I would make sure that WF would still make a setting and set someone else''s stones, because I''m not sure they do this.

adrienne10

Rough_Rock
Thanks!

I wanted WF to pick out the diamonds, but they just don''t have a big selection of 30 point stones right now. And JA has excellent prices and selection. They have found 5 well-matched stones and can ship them to WF, who has agreed that is fine if it''s what we decide to do.

Maybe I''ll just leave well-enough alone and order it as is...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results