shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help!! Pictures included...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fhuici

Rough_Rock
I''m attaching 3 pictures of this stone. On the first 2, if you zoom in, you can see that the stone is very clean. However, notice the last picture how the light was reflected. Is that because of the depth & table size or was it because of the lighting at the jewlers? I''m concerned that if I buy that stone, it will reflect that color every once in a while. All comments are highly welcomed and appreciated. Thanks

GIA
Princess Cut
6.23 x 6.17 x 4.10 mm
1.22 - carat
Depth - 66.5
Table - 76 %
Girdle - very thin to slighty thick
Culet - none
Polish - VG
Symemetry - VG
Clarity - VS1
Color - H
Fl - Faint

Picture011.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

fhuici

Rough_Rock
Sorry about the size thing.... couldn''t figure out how to get it smaller. Here''s the 2nd one...

Picture014.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope you don''t mind but i resized your pics

Picture011-1resize1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Picture014resize2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Picture015resize3.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the magnificent example of glare! I have to say - this is the nicest photo of it as yet!

The surface of diamonds is reflective - so what your camera captured is the reflection of light from the table straight into the objective. The yellow color is irrelevant - it depends on the color balance of the camera and the tint of the lighting available.

This is not a good or a bad thing about the particular diamonds - just a common optical effect you never get to see except in pictures. In reality glare would be a flash of light lasting a fraction of a second - you can''t ''stare'' at it and see any detail as it appears in a freakish picture
2.gif

Btw. wonderful pictures!
9.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW what a gorgeous ring!!! That baby needs a thread in the SMTR folder!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results