carat
color
clarity

Please help, looking for diamond for engagement ring

hmzfier

Rough_Rock

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Every girl likes a split shank halo but the stone sits so high up away from finger. It might catch on everything....You should look at setting s through white flash, James Allen or Good old gold. B2 seems to have cheaper diamonds but you should also stick to GIA 3X or AGS 000

others will chime in Ill keep looking for similar settings for you.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hmzfier|1419035216|3804482 said:
I am planning to propose to my girlfriend very soon. I have been reading and learning a lot from the forums. I need some help picking out a 1 ct. round diamond: color G-H, clarity VS2-SI1.

This is the setting I have found, so if possible, I would like to stick with this vendor:

http://www.b2cjewels.com/Diamond-Accent-Settings/Cathedral-Split-Shank-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-Cushion-Shaped-Halo-14K-White-Gold-10550-1.aspx

Total budget of about 8000.

Thank you in advance

Hi hmz :wavey:

I rather like that setting, and I don't think it will be too high IF they set the diamond as shown -- with the halo barely below the stone's girdle. I have a halo (duh... avatar), and I've found that it's not too high at all if the diamond's not set way up above the halo. B2C has some nice stones... it's just a little more difficult to find them, since they don't have a video of each one. However, it can be done! ;)) What is your budget for the diamond only?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results