shape
carat
color
clarity

Please give me your thoughts on this one...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tdavis

Rough_Rock
Any positive/negative feedback would be great... i'm mainly looking for any negatives about this one. unfortunately, I haven't seen in person... that's one negative, i'm not sure what it looks like. let me know how you think it will perform. can you think of any questions I should ask to help determine how it will perform - is there a test they can run??

Thanks for any help.

Price: $6,865.00
Report: GIA
Shape: Round Ideal Cut
Carat: 1.00
Color: F
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 60.4
Table: 56
Crown Angle: 35.1
Crown %: 15.2
Pavilion Angle: 40.9
Pavilion %: 43.9
Girdle: Thin to Medium
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Culet: None
Fluorescence: No
Measurements: 6.51-6.53X3.94

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
well... it got a 2 on the HCA (VG all around) "worth buying if the price is right". It got a 1B grade on the AGA chart.

looking at similar stones on the PS search engine, the price looks about right...

obviously, seeing it would be the best thing to base a decision on - do you trust the vendor you're purchasing from? since many (PS) on-line vendors are diamond afficianados, you could ask them to take a look at it & let you know their thoughts or if they have an alternate recommendation if it's not "all that"...

rehodiamonds

Rough_Rock
very good price , dealers would snatch it up at that price

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
no offense rehodiamonds - but tdavis is looking for help... i don't think your statement's all that helpful. and i saw your last post - there is NO blatant selling allowed on this forum.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't think his comment was unhelpful. He's saying its a good diamond and that if a dealer saw that they'd snatch it up. Selling elsewhere or not he made a valid post.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have an IdealScope image for this stone? My only concern would be partial leakage under the table... if the IS image is good, it looks very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results