shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink halo on white cushion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkdiamond2007

Rough_Rock
HI everyone
I think that I origianlly posted this plea for help in the wrong forum. I"m such a newbie, I have only just discovered waht all the forumsa re for.

Anyhow in the last forum people so kindly offered help on if I should go for a pink gold or platinum
NOw my question is, do you think the band on this ring could be just platinum and not pave? And what do you think that would look like?
I''m really worreid that my pave stones will fall out, I have heard that this happens, am I crazy.

Anyhow I know you all are so full of great ideas and so much knowledge, I could really use the help.
Thanks so much in advance
Here is the ring that I think I want.
I need to choose a ring before he will propose
36.gif

Thanks
Emma
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sos-i-need-help-pink-diamond-halo-on-an-asscher.66654/

This thread is the orignal one and the first ring shown is the one I like
The cushion with the pink halo

Thanks again so much everyone
I really just can''t wait to get engaged and start PLANNING!!!!!
30.gif
19.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, I think it could be done without a problem without pave. And you're not crazy, the less pave, the easier it is to take care of. However, good quality pave is pretty reliable, so if you love the pave, just go for it!

pinkdiamond2007

Rough_Rock
Oh I completely agree thanks for responding and I think I will do without the pave just to make it a bit simpler.
Here is another question that my freind just brought up. "Will you still like the poink in 30 years"
Oh man, now I am second guessing myself

I need help again.
THanks for your help

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's an older picture. I believe she has since changed the finish to a brushed satin look, rather that the shiny metal look.
IMG_0172ps.jpg

IMG_0166ps.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2007 1:45:02 PM
Author: pinkdiamond2007

Here is another question that my freind just brought up. ''Will you still like the poink in 30 years''
Oh man, now I am second guessing myself
Well you could ask that about your whole ring... LOL
In 30 years you can upgrade multiple times if that is your wish. I don''t think the pink pave will be a big deal (especially if you get the pave done in white metal since then the pink will become very subtle.) Then again I might be biased because I have a colored stone as the main attraction in my Ering.

G/L with whatever you decide. I personally think a pink diamond halo would be to die for
11.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
I think it would look great with or without the pave.

The pink is so subtle that I would think there is less a chance of becoming tired with it than if it were a bright hot pink. IF you do, you could at that point switch out your center diamond into an all plat ring and then put a colored diamond or gemstone in the pink diamond halo ring for a RHR.

pinkdiamond2007

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much
You are right, the pink will be pale and add some interest
Now, asscher or cushion
Oh the questions just come and come and come

You girls and guys are all so knowledgeable, thanks so much

I''ve learned more in 1 month than I ever found in the previous 2 years of looking in magazines
36.gif
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Square cushions and Asschers both face up smaller for their weight than RB do.

Go for the cut that you like the best! But a cushion would hide clarity better than an Asscher so you might be able to afford a larger cushion.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results