shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of three-stone ring + wedding band together?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VegasDude

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

Well long story short, my wife had her engagement ring slip off her finger never to be found again
7.gif
So we''re now in the market for a new engagement ring + wedding band. We''ve picked out a safe combo that are similar to her old rings that is our backup order in case we can''t find anything better (she''s going to retire her old wedding band so she at least has something from our wedding day), but are also considering a new style since we have the opportunity here.

I''ve been reading through the forums like crazy and have found some beautiful rings. We''re interested in seeing pictures of a three-stone engagement ring (we''re looking at a round center with two pear side stones, but for pictures I''m not too worried about specifics) on a hand together with a wedding band as well. She enjoys wearing both, and taking the bigger ring off when she''s worried about it for one reason or another (working out, vacations, etc). After she was so careful, it still managed to fall off when we weren''t expecting it to. Because of the larger setting on a three-stone engagement ring, I''m not sure if a simple eternity band would fit together right out of the box so to speak.

Are there any sets out there specifically made for this? Does anyone have pictures of their own (or others) that they would share? I''ve been browsing for a few days straight but my eyes aren''t quite working like they used to after all this searching. I need some rest :) Thanks for any and all info you can give!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Here''s are some I found:

Mines 1.25ct center and .25ct sides with 5 stone wedding band
handshot_eringnwband_01.jpg

Libster''s 1.12 center and .30 sides. The eternity band is from www.signedpieces.com and is 1.40 ct.
lb3st.jpg

Didiamond''s 3 stone ring with eternity band
closeupRB.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Kelly1975''s 3 stones ring with 5 stones band
1ring9847597565.JPG

Some from Precisionset.com
ff31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results