shape
carat
color
clarity

photoshop help...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I currantly have a 5.90x5.46 cushion cut. Can some photoshop this to 6.26x5.94 and or 6.47x6.14? I would like to see what the difference is. Thanks so much.

cush 1.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Here you go
35.gif

Cush3Comp.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The difference between #1 & #2 isn't worth the trouble & expense of change IMO ... between #1 & #3 - now we're talkin'!
3.gif
31.gif

How "high" a ring is set can make as big a difference as between #1 & #2 ... you could try an inexpensive white gold cathedral solitaire set high & get more OOMPH instantly.

Not that I think you NEED more oomph -- the ring is gorgeous as is. I'm just assuming you're LOOKING for more oomph based on your photoshop request!
2.gif

ETA: though I have to say that in the dimensions of #3 ... the outline starts to look more like a RB to the casual observer. If you're gonna get close to a round "look" ... maybe ya might consider the increased brilliance & spread etc of a H&A RB?? Just a thought.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Thank you administrator. Those pics came out great.
35.gif

Decodelighted....yeah I would like more of a square cushion. But I''ll keep looking into rounds in mind. Thanks for the replies.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results