shape
carat
color
clarity

Patiently waiting for my Tacori... Not!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Hi all. So, I finally placed an order for my upgrade, 1.63/I/SI1 to set in Tacori 2620, thru GOG. I could email GOG to ask how long the wait, but I thought I would give Sarah a break from me for a while
2.gif
Instead, I want to ask PSers here who have ordered a Tacori ring to see how long your wait was. Their norm is about 4-6 weeks, but does it really take that long? I''m just getting impatient, I know! But, I can''t help it!! BTW, Darren from GOG confirmed my transaction on 4/16 (Friday).

Thanks
1.gif

Jennifer2828

Rough_Rock
My wait was just about 5 weeks. Here''s a little 2620 eye candy for you in the meantime, it will be worth the wait! Sorry for the bad iPhone pics!

Resized1.jpg

Jennifer2828

Rough_Rock
When I was waiting, I couldn''t get enough of pics of the 2620, so here''s a few more. Hanging out on my teacup...

phpM4bQW9PM.jpg

Jennifer2828, thanks for showing me your Tacori! It is absolutely beautiful. I just need to take a deep breath & wait patiently... Do you mind me asking your finger size and the center stone??

Jennifer2828

Rough_Rock
The waiting seems to drag on, but it will be here soon enough!

My finger size is 4.5 and the center stone specs are GIA EX 2.03, H, SI1.

hoping your beauty comes quickly!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
hey alii. I'm also waiting for my Tacori (2561) to be made. confirmed my transaction on 4/16 Friday too.. I can't wait also!!!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
The wait will be worth it, that is my fave tacori setting I think!

512BB

Rough_Rock
I just got my Tacori ring from GOG today. They got it in yesterday (Tuesday). Last Friday was exactly four weeks from when I placed the order, so a little more than four weeks. They told me four weeks when I ordered it. I could hardly wait for it, and I''m not even the one who will wear it. Good luck waiting! It is worth it!

Thanks you guys
35.gif

Beez- You are my waiting-on-Tacori pal! 2561 is a beautiful piece & can''t wait to see your pic.

Dreamer- What''s the status on "3 stones vs 1.7ct"??

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/21/2010 11:32:37 PM
Author: alii white butterfly
Thanks you guys
35.gif

Beez- You are my waiting-on-Tacori pal! 2561 is a beautiful piece & can't wait to see your pic.

Dreamer- What's the status on '3 stones vs 1.7ct'??
yeah!!! waiting buddy! Thanks! I like your Tacori 2620 too. I was never into halo... but Tacori 2620 is just so nice... that's why I love Tacori. Their designs are amazing no matter which ring you get.
30.gif
We ordered my ring from a platinum dealer and they said they will get the ring 1 week or so.. sooner than other places. He said.. 2-3 weeks instead of 4 weeks. Who knows! I'll see if they are really faster lol...

yeah!!! waiting buddy! Thanks! I like your Tacori 2620 too. I was never into halo... but Tacori 2620 is just so nice... that''s why I love Tacori. Their designs are amazing no matter which ring you get.
30.gif
We ordered my ring from a platinum dealer and they said they will get the ring 1 week or so.. sooner than other places. He said.. 2-3 weeks instead of 4 weeks. Who knows! I''ll see if they are really faster lol...

Lucky you
36.gif
I hope you get your ring sooner! Can''t wait to see some pix
30.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/21/2010 11:49:11 PM

yeah!!! waiting buddy! Thanks! I like your Tacori 2620 too. I was never into halo... but Tacori 2620 is just so nice... that''s why I love Tacori. Their designs are amazing no matter which ring you get.
30.gif
We ordered my ring from a platinum dealer and they said they will get the ring 1 week or so.. sooner than other places. He said.. 2-3 weeks instead of 4 weeks. Who knows! I''ll see if they are really faster lol...

Lucky you
36.gif
I hope you get your ring sooner! Can''t wait to see some pix
30.gif
no alii. I think you''ll get yours sooner because yours is an upgrade. My bf still needs to have the diamond set and appraised. THEN.. I''ll have to wait for his proposal. Who knows if he''ll propose as soon as he has the ring.
32.gif
I might have to wait for a few months. I know it''s worth the wait though.
30.gif

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
I am so jealous of all you girls! I am still hoping that is the ring I get whenever the proposal comes :)

Thanks for spoiling me with all the pics!

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! I have the same setting (ordered thru GOG as well) and LOVE it. I am the most indecisive person but have NO regrets about the setting. I was involved in the stone and setting selection but once the setting was ordered, I took a back-seat and FF took the reins (proposal was a surprise). I was SUPER nervous because it was suggested that I order in a 4.75 but I opted for a size 5 (allow for summer swell) and I was worried how the stone (1.67ct AVC) would be set as I have seen pics where IMO, the stone was set too high.

Setting was ordered on January 27th and was received by GOG around February 25th. So the turn-around time was about 4wks.

The setting is PERFECTION!!!!! I haven't posted pics yet because FH is the camera guru and has been really busy with work.

Beez- Oh, how exciting! You have the whole package!

getting excited- I hope you could join us soon
2.gif

Collee- OK, 4 weeks it is. I have the same issue on my ring finger. I visited 2 different jeweler to measure my finger. Both said that 5 or 5.25 since I have a big knuckle, but my original ring is size 4.25 with the sizing beads and 3 without?! Is it strange? I couldn''t wear it for a while, but one day it went thru without any problem! I am totally confused
14.gif

Date: 4/22/2010 10:02:35 AM
Beez- Oh, how exciting! You have the whole package!

getting excited- I hope you could join us soon
2.gif

Collee- OK, 4 weeks it is. I have the same issue on my ring finger. I visited 2 different jeweler to measure my finger. Both said that 5 or 5.25 since I have a big knuckle, but my original ring is size 4.25 with the sizing beads and 3 without?! Is it strange? I couldn''t wear it for a while, but one day it went thru without any problem! I am totally confused
14.gif

Correction. I meant "size 3 with the sizing beads and 4.25 without"....
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results