shape
carat
color
clarity

Ovals w/ halos?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
For the past few months, I have been obsessing over the idea of an emerald cut ring surrounded by a micro pave halo. i know that some people are not a huge fan of the combination, finding a contradiction between the classic simplicity of an EC by paring it with the bling of the pave. then just last night, i was browsing about and came across an oval emerald/halo from the ritani endless love collection and thought it was gorgeous. i thought that it looked so beautiful with a kind of vintage appeal. my BF and i have the budget for 1ct stone and was wondering if there were any opinions out there about how the oval/halo looks or better yet some great pictures?

thanks so much!

ritani oval.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i hope she doesn't mind me posting...but it's too beautiful not to share...and it really should have it's own thread (hint, hint)
2.gif

here's madrocks ring

madrocks1.jpg

madrocks2.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Wow. Those are definately some gorgeous and inspirational rings! I''d love to see some more hand shots of ovals.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results