shape
carat
color
clarity

opinions wanted on diamond specs..

LauraLou

Rough_Rock
I Have not seen a photo of this diamond, but on paper the specs seem good, can anyone tell me anything negative you can see about it from the report? I have never purchased one before, and I did do alot of research. (Fluorescence doesn't bother me) GIA report attatched

.76 carat
F color
VS2
Excellent cut
Very good symmetry
Excellent polish
Medium girdle
60% table
59.8%depth
Strong blue fluorescence

Attachments

• 6202135119.pdf
    420.6 KB · Views: 26

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone is pretty far out of my comfort range. GIA Ex is a very broad range and you want to try to get one of the better cut ones. This stone is a 60-60 stone which is okay if you like the larger table, but I would not buy a stone with a larger table and a low crown angle. They are just kind of flat topped when you look at them from the profile, and you honestly can do better. I like fluorescence, but strong would have to be evaluated to make sure it doesn't make the stone look hazy in UV lighting.

Here are the parameters I just posted for someone else.

table: 54-58

depth: 60-62.3

crown angle: 34-35.0

pavilion angle: 40.6-41.0

LauraLou

Rough_Rock
Okay, it is ideal cut, from Blue Nile. I don't know much about depth or table size, so that is def good to know!

LauraLou

Rough_Rock
Well, I took a chance, and here it is....and I was pleasantly surprised! No milkyness or haze, and I think the table is a perfect size...maybe because its a small diamond ?. You can see a bit of fluor under my fluor lighting, but Its nothing to cry about! This is not the greatest picture either, but in natural sunlight it is clear and beautiful. Thanks for the help though :)

20150707_224437.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results