shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

deanb

Rough_Rock
Well, it's time to buy. Here's one that I'm thinking about. Hope the upload works. What do y'all think? I look forward to your expect opinions..
TIA
db

~MAP1sarin0000.jpg

deanb

Rough_Rock
Shoot- I did not intend to have the company information on here- Leonid- is this ok? I could not figure how to delete the attachment. If you would prefer not to have the co info ( or if anyone for that matter), could someone (moderator) either remove the attachment or tell me how? I can always repost deleting the company info.
I'm such a newbie.sheesh.
db:rolleyes:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
i don't mind displaying the name. Why do you worry Deanb?

Proportions looks nice. Did you try them with HCA?

deanb

Rough_Rock
Ok- thanks leo. I wasnt sure if that was stepping on anybody's toes..(if it is, please let me know!) Just ran it through the HCA, and it scored a .7, within TIC range.
Hmm- my first, inexperienced thought is ..Wow! pretty nice!
Anyone else care to comment? Howza about from the master himself, Gerry?
Again, thanks.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
:snore: - this is Garry right now :))

Seriously, the paper data above look nice. I guess this is an ideal stone with ideal symmetry. Nothing to worry about.

I just wonder how accurate Sarin' "Brilliant Eye" comparing to Diamension

buttercup

Rough_Rock
I'm glad you put the company's name up there. Diamond Brokers of florida is one of probably only 2 or 3 places I'd ever consider buying from. You chose a great vendor.
Ok, about your rock...
HCA gives it a great number
AGA grade 1B
Have you asked them for a BrillianceScope yet?
looks great to me!

buttercup

Rough_Rock
ya know, at first i thought that would be wonderful, but I kind of like the football player named buttercup.
I seem much meaner this way...nobody will mess with lean, mean, buttercup:devil:
thank you so much for the offer! i'll probably get sick of the football guy soon enough in which case i'll probably bother you and ask if you can change it. i have to take a new pic of my sweet puppy anway.
Thanks leonid! :)

buttercup

Rough_Rock
marquiselover, you know the answer to that already...goodoldgold! and probably usacerted if i was going for a superbcert. i really like the fact that both jan and jonathan have brilliancescopes at their stores. plus they both offer 100% upgrade policies.
i sound like a commercial for them both. and while i'm at it, greg gates at ringdesigner is the nicest guy ever.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results