shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this round brilliant stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hedarud

Shiny_Rock
I feel like I am getting to understand things a bit more.......I am looking for a stone that is about 2 ct, I want the best value for my money, and budget around 15-18K. I found something and want people to chime in, The HCA TVP is 1.3 if i did it right. Is this stone a good buy ??? Thanks in advance

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamond.asp?cid=131&item=1069583

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, this one is nice. Better than the G.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks potentially very nice, but check with JA if it is eyeclean as I can see something in the rock around 12 o'clock.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Yes, check if it''s eye clean. See if someone can actually look at it, vs putting their face really close to the screen.

Proportions look cherry.

I think you can go with the numbers on the cert. The abstracted data is irritatingly off, though non substantive...different weight, measure, and depth...the latter of which, at 62.2, would make it just a little less favorable, though still not bad...but the cert should be defining.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/14/2007 9:06:12 AM
Author: Regular Guy
Yes, check if it''s eye clean. See if someone can actually look at it, vs putting their face really close to the screen.

Proportions look cherry.

I think you can go with the numbers on the cert. The abstracted data is irritatingly off, though non substantive...different weight, measure, and depth...the latter of which, at 62.2, would make it just a little less favorable, though still not bad...but the cert should be defining.
I didn''t need to look that close
9.gif

hedarud

Shiny_Rock
From the report, I see there is a crystal in the stone near the center, is this particularly a bad thing, I think this diamond is priced very good for its attributes otherwise, anyone care to chime in.

shuport

Rough_Rock
i have two round diamonds one i believe is 2.17 and another 2.08. i'm not exactly sure but i can get it checked out. i know that are both SI and G-H in color, but let me find out all my facts. The diamond you were asking about how much was it? thanks, lisa

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/16/2007 3:07:28 AM
Author: hedarud
From the report, I see there is a crystal in the stone near the center, is this particularly a bad thing, I think this diamond is priced very good for its attributes otherwise, anyone care to chime in.
No, it is a larger stone of SI clarity so there is a chance that something may be visible, I noticed it in an earlier post, but I would now take the next step if you are interested by contacting JA and asking them to pull the diamond and tell you if it is eyeclean or not, the cut looks good so it just remains the inclusion question.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results