shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions of Split Shank e-rings

paris29

Shiny_Rock
What are your opinions on split shank engagement rings, pros, cons? Do you prefer them with one band or two? If you have any pics of your split shank please share.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't have a split shank but considered one. I like like took of tapered split shanks not ones with parrallel shanks. But I like having two rings on my ring finger, stacked and flush. So for me it wasn't an option for my engagment ring. I'd get one as a RHR in a heartbeat though.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a beautiful split shank from Whiteflash. I loved the ring but couldn't find a wedding band that looked good with it. It was substantial enough to wear alone though.

maisiehalo15sparkle.jpg

maisiehalosideview.jpg

maisiehalosideview2.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them but it is hard to get a matching WB. I think if the bands arem micro pave then a thin micropave band can work. My original e-ring was a split shank with plain metal, no diamonds, and it looked nice with a diamond half eternity.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few pictures of my set. I like mine with just one band, but I know some sets look great with 2.

jmtsplit1.JPG

jmtsplit2.JPG

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's mine (hope it shows up!)

IMG_4433%20(Small).jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
This is the Allegro from Whiteflash and the matching band fits perfectly against the ering. I love the look of a split shank as it widens toward the stone. It gives a little more finger coverage, too.

Size 7.5 ring — 1.1ct stone

MarkBroumand

Shiny_Rock
Trade
There are a lot of different styles when it comes to the split shank! The split can begin from the edges of the center stone or from the center of the ring. I think it gives extra dimension to the ring as a whole and I am a fan of the look. The only thing will come with the band. If you want a flush look, you will probably need to make custom bands in order to match your setting perfectly, which to me is not necessarily a con...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results