shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions from you experts out there

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BigVig

Rough_Rock
Saw this one on pricescope''s search and was wondering what folks thought, especially those of you that are experts (gary, belle, storm, others??)... the price seems a litte lower than other stones in the same weight, color, clarity range so was just wondering why ?

http://www.goodoldgold.com/1_303ct_f_vs2_h&a.htm

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am definitely no expert, but i will offer my opinion...

that looks like a nice stone. i''m sure you will not be dissapointed in it.
2.gif

and the price is very much in line with stones of the same quality, so don''t let that lead you astray!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
I agree looks like a nice stone.

I have two guesses as to why it might be a little less expensive.
# 1 - it''s a little deeper than most of the stones GOGs sells, or aims to sell.
# 2 - the B-scope for the brillance is in the High range, which is a little unusual for them. I don''t actually know if visually you''re going to see any difference from a VH, I guess I doubt it.

Perhaps it''s a good value for these reasons.
Crown and Pavil angles look good to me. Table and depth and both well within range.

Scintillating...

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its cut with a slightly shorter LGF than some of his which is why it only hits H on white light.
It will be a fireball which is what a lot of people prefere.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results