shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on Idea lscope image

creasey8

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

I am in the final stages of purchasing a diamond and would like to get advice on the ideal scope image. The diamond is GIA certified 1.5 carat, VS2, H color, 3x, HCA score 1.1. Cost $11,900. Attached is the image. Any input is greatly appreciated.

_26481.jpg

dneal12

Rough_Rock
It looks really good to me, I think you might have found your winner.

pfunk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks really great to me too. Do you have more numbers on the stone or a link to the grading report? If it isn't already, make sure you put it on hold before sharing the info.

If you are still open to other possibilities perhaps this one is worth a look? It would save you over $1,100 after the discount.

https://enchanteddiamonds.com/diamonds/view/R150-SKVAF3

I'd check if the vendor can get an ideal scope or aset image for you and ask them what other info they might be able to share about the diamond.

creasey8

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the suggestion. Diamond is already on hold, but thank you for suggesting. Attached is a copy of the GIA report. I am eager to hear your thoughts.

Attachments

• _92.pdf
    120.7 KB · Views: 36

pfunk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks pretty good to me. Seems to be well built for fire with the tall crown and small table. With that ideal scope it should be a nice bright stone as well. Couldn't see the list of inclusions on the report you attached, so can't comment too much on that. From what I can see, the inclusions are small and not under the table, which is good. What is the first type of inclusion listed?

Should be a nice stone!

creasey8

Rough_Rock
Great to hear! I am so excited.

The only thing that listed is additional pinpoints not shown.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results