shape
carat
color
clarity

online purchasing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BELLA9280

Shiny_Rock
after going to a few local jewlers ive noticed that the online prices seem sooo much less. it scares me to make such a big purchase online anyone advise a website that feel was better in the sense they really trusted i also want to speak to someone and not just an operator im soooo nerveous

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/23/2007 7:33:44 AM
Author:BELLA9280
after going to a few local jewlers ive noticed that the online prices seem sooo much less. it scares me to make such a big purchase online anyone advise a website that feel was better in the sense they really trusted i also want to speak to someone and not just an operator im soooo nerveous
If you are patience..., and willing to read..., there are quite a few vendors with excellent reputations here on PS.

Happy reading...

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
250 votes should give you a good idea...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a little scary for the first time. But after that, I''ll tell you that I wouldn''t consider doing it any other way. I wanted a top quality diamond for the lowest possible price, and the online vendors are the way to get that. I felt that WhiteFlash and Good Old Gold had the most information on their stones because most are in-house, and there are probably hundreds or maybe thousands of good reports on here for them. They also have great trade-in policies.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2007 8:49:39 AM
Author: DiaGem
Ira..., cant seem to see the results!
Diagem,

I''ve just written the admin. I''m not sure how easily this can be remedied if you don''t vote, but if you do vote, you can see other''s results.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Being nervous about making such a big purchase over the internet is totally normal. However it seems like you've started in the direction by checking out somes stones at B&M jewelry stores. My next suggestion would be to continue reading through the threads here to research the outcomes with various on-line vendors. And this is key...on-line doesn't necessarily mean you are talking to an *operator* who doesn't know anything about diamonds or the diamond buying process. Most of the on-line vendors that are popular on PS have very well trained employees, so they are quite able to answer your questions honestly and capably. And some of them have actual B&M stores that also happen to provide on-line services. So don't be scared away by the term *on-line.*

In addition I agree with everyone that said that you should start by researching on Good Old Gold's or Whiteflash's websites. There is a great deal of valuable information there that will help to be more comfortable when you start shopping in earnest. And if after all that, maybe you will find that buying your diamond at a B&M is a better fit for you. There is nothing wrong with get what you want, comfortably and paying a little premium for that.

Good luck in your search!!!

(Edited for grammar)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never bought a diamond from an online vendor but wouldn''t hesitate to buy from those who have a good reputation on PS. My husband is skeptical though and that is why I continue to buy from my favorite jeweler in a nearby large city. I want an anniversary band for Christmas and plan on trying to get him to buy one online so I''ll see how that goes.

BELLA9280

Shiny_Rock
Thanks soo much! ive been looking at alot of web sites. Ive noticed engagement rings direct has great prices anyone ever deal with them????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results