shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh boy! Time for Princess Diamond help! Please.

alfsong1

Rough_Rock
I have a beautiful engagement ring setting. Ready for its diamond --- a princess cut. I've spent quite a bit of time on Pricescope Diamond Finder and also on the Whiteflash website - really like WF because they have so much info about their diamonds and have found it very helpful. Done a lot of research, read Bryan's articles, (thank you!) and now certain I'd like to purchase an AGS Triple 0 diamond. Am excited, but a little nervous about finding the best diamond. I've put my eyes on some diamonds, but it's hard to find AGS 000 princess diamonds to actually see. So, working with the numbers online, and not quite knowing enough to know what I'm doing.
Here's what I think would be great and would go very well with the ring setting I have:

.6 to .7 ct.
Color E-G
Clarity VVS1-SI1-

Can you knowledgeable and oh-so-helpful Pricescopers help me narrow down the search?

Here are a couple I've found on Whiteflash:

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut-loose-diamond-3097218.htm?source=pricescope

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut-loose-diamond-2894988.htm?source=pricescope#

Thank you so much for any assistance!
Alfsong

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is your setting designed for a 5x5 stone?

alfsong1

Rough_Rock
Uh oh, I'm afraid I don't know what that exactly means, but when they designed it, they knew it was going to be set with the diamond I described.

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
you could go down to an H or an I in color if its well cut which is what you're looking for it seems. to save a bit of money

canvasback

Shiny_Rock
Of the two, I prefer the second one.

There's a bunch of stones in your price range from WF. I heavily recommend looking at H and I stones as well, unless you know for a fact that you can't tolerate them. To my eye, an I in that size stone is extremely white. Even if put in a halo with G-H stones.

Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results