shape
carat
color
clarity

New to the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AnthonyC60

Rough_Rock

Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time to read this. I am new to this forum, and was interested in seeking the help of someone in finding engagement rings within my budget of $9,500 USD. GF is in love with the Round shape, and I am looking to find a diamond above 1.2 carats- quality is my biggest need. Also either white gold or plat. What I''m really looking for is some help in finding a good place to go about with my purchase, basically i know what to look for but am unsure of where to search-by the way i can look for this on my own (gives me time to kill most of the day) but wanted to get the input of this board on where i should look to buy.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Oh i forgot, im from new jersey- northern (just in case that’s asked or need)

Muss

Shiny_Rock

If you look though past posts you will find plenty of good things about GOG and WF.

Also, I went through Wink at Winfield’s (www.winkjones.com) and HIGHLY recommend him.

Welcome to PS!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2008 1:43:46 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I''d head to www.goodoldgold.com Worth the trip!!
Definitely! If you can, call and speak to Jon first to let him know what you''re interested in. He''ll line some up and make time for you. You will get an amazing and very educational shopping trip!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/12/2008 9:52:18 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 4/10/2008 1:43:46 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I''d head to www.goodoldgold.com Worth the trip!!
Definitely! If you can, call and speak to Jon first to let him know what you''re interested in. He''ll line some up and make time for you. You will get an amazing and very educational shopping trip!
Ditto! And here is just one example of the beautiful stones that he could find in your price range:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/2688/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results