shape
carat
color
clarity

New to Purchasing Diamonds Online

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flash_e_gt

Rough_Rock
I''m not having too much luck finding a diamond around Cincinnati that meets my new found pickyness. And am tempted to try and buy a ring online, however when I use the Pricescope diamond search, I''m not getting a lot of information (especially on GIA diamonds).

What information is a "must have" when purchasing diamonds sight unseen?
What information should I be requireing the vendor to send me?
And how do I know if the vendors listed on the pricescope search are reputable?

This site is great...
-Ekow

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Flash_e_gt, don't worry about buying on the internet. I believe we have come to a point where internet shopping has become as close to buying in a store, except with diamonds, you get knowledgeable people who give you all the information on a stone, and it's up to you to know which one would be best. In some bad MAUL stores and other bad jewlers, they try to do the hard sell and make you spend twice the price on a sub-par item. Internet people offer you numbers, and details, and there's no hard sell.

Call some of the vendors from this site with some questions on some stones. They are real helpful and can be a good tool to find your perfect stone. I don't suggest E-Bay (as most people would tell you here), but the vendors with names and reputations are a great help! They were in my search!!! Good luck and let us know how it goes!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results